The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well I was out with the four legged family this morning minding my own business when there was several cries from an elderly couple of Rabbit...Rabbit. So I turned around to find Barney with a Bunny in his mouth. "he's caught a rabbit you know he was so quick" distressed couple watching Barney doing his usual chewing motion.

So being a good citizen I walked towards him ask him for it and he did as he was told.Very confusing really he isn't normally so well behaved. Barney looked almost as cheesed off as i felt stressed.

"Is it dead?"

My reply came as a shock as i just said "well it's definately not in the pink"

Carrying a rather limp bunny in my hands.

"What you going to do with it?"

"Well I'm going to shove it in this tree so that he"pointing at Barney,"can't eat it because if he does that means I will have to hang around for another half hour whilst he finishes it."

At which point i walked off,hung the rabbit and the dogs dashed off in search of another one.Unfortunately I was being closely followed by the couple.Their spaniels were frightened by some cows so I was left to go about my walk unhinded. Is it possible to instruct ones whippet not to catch unfortunate bunnies whilst being watched by the passing public?

Well done Johanna and Gime :cheers: I bet you are chuffed to pieces John and Sue :D

What a little star Gime is, definitely litters to be proud of Sue and John - when's the next one :- " Sure you'd have people queuing up for pups

Vicky said:
What a little star Gime is, definitely litters to be proud of Sue and John - when's the next one  :- " Sure you'd have people queuing up for pups
We might breed Twister next year after we've raced a bit with her this year.She'll be three years old next year and that's soon enough. Just looking for a good dog to use. Got one or two in mind. mind you she will have to come into season in the summer so the pups can be outside in the Kennel. Barneys litter tore all the wallpaper off the kitchen wall....never again. :rant:

Johanna Just for you twister looking for the Easter bunny

twist_in_wood.jpg

:wub: Sue, Barney and Twister are looknig great !!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I am really looking forward to see Twisters puppies :huggles:

100_1067.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to pipers pups.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Twister is two tomorrow:[/SIZE]

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Gabriel, Ziggy, Kiowa, Zola,Frank and Meg.[/SIZE]

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday guys[/SIZE] .......2 already :eek: ...........Its about time we saw something of Gabriel BTW ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday to all the beautiful kids![/SIZE]

Pictures everyone, come on! Hop to it!

Blimey 2 already!

[SIZE=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/SIZE]

Can't wait to see piks of the gang! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back