The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Lovely pictures Johanna, we see quite a few of Gime's brothers at our racing club, they are a very Handsome litter 8) .............must say your winter does look a lot better than ours at the moment :unsure: :D

John E Greenwood said:
hi aslan.  The 2 top pups in the pictures have gone now . The black one with white legs has is going to Germany to a racing home on the 15th Feb., he has had his rabies jab and is booked in for a full check up and to get all the neccessary documentation to fly over on the 14th Feb. The dog with brindle patches has gone to a pet home locally, through an advert. in the local paper. I have been to Mark Robert's lure coursing club this afternoon, great fun (apart from the weather), and the added bonus was that Piper won the stake. When I got home a lady from Essex has rung up and spoken to Sue, my wife she seems very keen to find awhite and black dog and is supposed to be ringing tomorrow to arrange to come and see the 2 remaining pups on Tuesday, so lets hope that something comes of that. I think that she could be a racer or courser to have heard of them, and to want a white and black and be prepared to come all this way. Scot and Jo brought their black and white pup Forest to the meeting today so it was nice to see him again. I will have to get another film for the camera and i'll post some pics of the 2 remaining.            Yours in sport John

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SEND A PUP ACROSS TO GERMANY,I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS IMFO ,AS I MIGHT BE SENDING A GREYHOUND PUP ACROSS,AND ALSO ,WHERE WOULD I FIND OUT IMFO,ABOUT SENDING A PUP ACROSS TO CANADA.WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP WITH THIS. BILLY HARPUR. N, IRELAND.

billyboy45 said:
John E Greenwood said:
hi aslan.  The 2 top pups in the pictures have gone now . The black one with white legs has is going to Germany to a racing home on the 15th Feb., he has had his rabies jab and is booked in for a full check up and to get all the neccessary documentation to fly over on the 14th Feb. The dog with brindle patches has gone to a pet home locally, through an advert. in the local paper. I have been to Mark Robert's lure coursing club this afternoon, great fun (apart from the weather), and the added bonus was that Piper won the stake. When I got home a lady from Essex has rung up and spoken to Sue, my wife she seems very keen to find awhite and black dog and is supposed to be ringing tomorrow to arrange to come and see the 2 remaining pups on Tuesday, so lets hope that something comes of that. I think that she could be a racer or courser to have heard of them, and to want a white and black and be prepared to come all this way. Scot and Jo brought their black and white pup Forest to the meeting today so it was nice to see him again. I will have to get another film for the camera and i'll post some pics of the 2 remaining.            Yours in sport John

HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SEND A PUP ACROSS TO GERMANY,I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR THIS IMFO ,AS I MIGHT BE SENDING A GREYHOUND PUP ACROSS,AND ALSO ,WHERE WOULD I FIND OUT IMFO,ABOUT SENDING A PUP ACROSS TO CANADA.WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ANY HELP WITH THIS. BILLY HARPUR. N, IRELAND.

Hello,

when I was flying from London to Munich with Lufthansa I didn't have to pay anything for a puppy in the bag , he was my hand baggage. But when I was flying from Stockholm to Munich with Lufthansa too with my puppy bitch I had to pay 100,- €. So, as you see the prices are different. It is depend from country where you fly. The best way to know is to phone to fly company and ask.

Greyhound can't fly as hand baggage. He has to be in cage and this is a bit more expensive. Have a call and you will know. :thumbsup:

Johanna

A very pregnant Twister visiting the Northern today. She's in pup to Deadly Cocktail and due 30th April. Piper is to be a Granny.

P1010091.JPG

(w00t) Awww Twister your waist lines vanishing quite quickly now .......I bet you can't wait till the pups are here Sue :D

Definately a bumper litter Sue (w00t) I think at least 7, 5 boys and 2 girls :D I know you are sooooooo excited :D

I'm exited but frightened too. I still think of her as a baby so it's scary she's having pups. She'll be two month off her third birthday when she has them.She is big now so she'll be huge when she has them.

malin said:
Piper grand-babies...  :wub: Best of luck!!!!
I wish Piper would act like a Granny. The daft devil went off after a fox with Barney this morning. Now she'll be a sleep for the rest of the day. It's a good job I love her the daft old bat :wub:

Awww brilliant ......I love puppies :wub: .......You should get some exciting colours :D

sue greenwood said:
So long as they are not all white and Black :- "

Only ever known you and John with black and white whippets Sue :D Won't recognise you in a crowd with a different coloured one :p Well we have a few different coloured ones now but I still haven't got a brindle one....the colour that we wanted from the start! :wacko:

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
So long as they are not all white and Black :- "

Only ever known you and John with black and white whippets Sue :D Won't recognise you in a crowd with a different coloured one :p Well we have a few different coloured ones now but I still haven't got a brindle one....the colour that we wanted from the start! :wacko:

Carol it's good to have summat to aim for. :D

Sue I'm looking forwards to seeing the photos of your multi coloured whippet pups. :thumbsup:

Barb we won't be aiming for a long time! lol just getting over the whirlwinds Hector and Bailey :sweating: :sweating: Can't wait Sue for some more Northern pups :D

In theory.....

you should bet about half blacks or blues and half brindles or fawns.

And about half should be particolours.

............In theory ;)

Naturally that means they'll all be black & whites :lol:

But I hope not Sue :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait for these babies Sue.............i think 7 to, but more girls than boys. Twister looked blooming on Sunday..........blooming fat! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back