The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations Sue & Twister - pups look lovely :wub:

Twister has her work cut out with eight but she is doing so well. The pups have a feed then a quick sleep and then they are back for more. Twister is on adlib feeding to keep up with them. They look quite plump tonight .I love being in the pen with them they are sooo cute and soft and when they feed their little tails are wriggling away :D

Congratulations to mum and baby's, hope to see them in the future, have they all got home's silly question?????????? :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Not at the moment there have been a few enquiries but no definates. They should be good racers really with WcRch Sunshine as Grandad (Dam side) and Grandparent WcRch Fuller Spirit X WcRch Deadly Nightshade (Sire side)

I'm chosing mine at the moment because i want something faster than Barney. they look good and I must admit it's harder to choose this time. Their dad should get his other half coat this year.Fingers crossed someone will love them. I'm not letting them go to just anyone they have to have a loving home.

We are keeping two white one with spot on bottom - called Emma

Small black bitch- called Molly

And he isnt complaining he had thought the same as me. :)

:( oh thats my fav...........the one with the spot on the bum :oops:

very good choice i think :thumbsup:

give it a few weeks and sitting in the pen with them wont be so much fun :teehee:

puppy hanging off each ear, :eek: and little needle teeth.........your need danger money with 8 little :devil:

they all look so :wub: :wub:

Thats great news Sue :huggles: Emma would be my choice, she just looks so girlie :wub: .....................but they all look gorgeous :huggles:

Just out of curiosity. A white pup with one black ear and blue brindle spot how do you register it. Is it a white bitch or do you have to state all colours no matter how small? All other pups are pretty sraight forward. Anyone with a clue :cheers:

Congratulations Sue,

Now you have to keep those pictures coming or we can get on your case :D

well done again

sue greenwood said:
Well what can I say Four white and four black explanations Judy?
3 black bitches.....2 white bitches ( 1 white with 1 black ear and black spot on bum and 1 white with a fawn face)

1 black dog.....1 white dog with blue ears......1 white dog with black ears.

Twist of Fate ( WcrCh Sunshine x Pipedream) X Deadly Cocktail (WcrCh Fuller Spirit X WcrCh Deadly Nightshade)

Twister is White with Black face and spot on bum and Seph is Brindle.

I know you said i could have Black and white but we didn't think it meant on separate dogs (w00t)

Ahhh! what I actually said was that half should be particolours, which if you think about it means that the other half shouldn't be and thats exactly what happened. The 4 whites aren't really white as they all have some colour on them so they're particolours although different genes affect how much white they've got. And the 4 blacks are, well... black :D

Well done, they're lovely looking pups :wub:

sue greenwood said:
Just out of curiosity. A white pup with one black ear and blue brindle spot how do you register it. Is it a white bitch or do you have to state all colours no matter how small?  All other pups are pretty sraight forward. Anyone with a clue :cheers:
I'd call it white with brindle markings. (NOT blue brindle markings). Or white & brindle if you prefer. Methinks that a good photo or photos are in order Sue. Get snapping.

Which reminds me how old are they now and when was their last photo shoot?

Not my best effort but when you're out in the dog shed in your pj's at 5.45am it's not bad :D

p1010037gp5.jpg

BeeJay said:
sue greenwood said:
Just out of curiosity. A white pup with one black ear and blue brindle spot how do you register it. Is it a white bitch or do you have to state all colours no matter how small?  All other pups are pretty sraight forward. Anyone with a clue :cheers:
I'd call it white with brindle markings. (NOT blue brindle markings). Or white & brindle if you prefer. Methinks that a good photo or photos are in order Sue. Get snapping.

Which reminds me how old are they now and when was their last photo shoot?

They are five days old. White with brindle markings what about the black ear?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back