The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: P1010088.JPG

They are looking great Sue :huggles: & daddy (Deadly Cocktail) ran brilliant yesterday, winning all his races 8) :thumbsup:

Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous :wub: ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet :D

Strike Whippets said:
Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous  :wub:   ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet  :D
Yes Hannah thanks for asking there are some left if anyone is interested

Looking good John . Aunty Kiowa is in season at the moment and even though she drives me mad sometimes with her pig headed ways in the field i need to add this strong game drive to my line

So with this in mind my plan is to bread her next year ?

The dog i hope to use is by my own Cheydanhar Apache Chief onto a Sootysam bitch. So the plan is for pups that will do the job in the field never win a rosset and hopefully be mostly black/ black and white

Regards Clive

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
Twisters doing them well and they all look so gorgeous  :wub:   ........ Have you any left for sale Sue ??? .....as I know someone who's looking for a Whippet  :D
Yes Hannah thanks for asking there are some left if anyone is interested

:eek: im shocked you have any left sue, they are such a great looking litter :thumbsup:

i think my folks would notice if i tried to sneak 1 in :ph34r:

and with seth running so well i thought you would have had a que around the block for them :thumbsup:

I'm shocked to, but very glad ......Ethel looks :wub: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just pleased she's going to a good home where she'll have some fun. I'll take more piccies before long :thumbsup:

They are all gorgeous Sue :wub: Can't believe they are not all spoken for, it won't be long :thumbsup: I think Julie (peppermint lady) could squeeze another one in, I'm sure her mum and dad wouldn't notice (w00t) :D lol. Will we be seeing Ethel racing Hannah :- " :D

id love one but i think mum would have a mental breakdown :oops:

these two little :devil: :devil: have us running round all over the place :blink:

i think dads going to disconnect me from the internet to remove all this temptation :p

really its like putting a box of chocolates in front of me and saying dont touch them :lol:

:- " but it would be nice to have some photos of the little sweeties that are still looking for a forever home :- " (not for me but incase i know of anyone looking...........really :lol: )

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back