Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

emma is :wub:

and ethel :wub:

lovely puppies, great looking litter :wub:

they are really coming on sue, twister is doing a great job with them :huggles:

but still need more pictures :oops: :lol:

:wub: p1010010ri1.jpg

AWWW Sue - They're all just gorgeous :wub: :wub: Little Ethel is sooo sweet ... & Dixie :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub: they are lovely keep up the good work

Carol wants one for her birthday but Barry's being mean :- " I think she should twist his arm when he's drunk (w00t)

I"m totally shocked, (w00t) Hannahs having a white one, (w00t) i was sure she"d be having one of those gorgeous glossy blacks, :wub: :luck: to all who get one of these lovely babes. :thumbsup:

LOL .........A change is as good as a rest :lol: .......The babes are looking 8) :wub:

They look fantastic pups,well done Sue and John.Also well done to Hannah and Patrick hope you have success with your pups. :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: i wish you all luck with theses pup from grandmother wcrch vc deadly nightshade look forward to watching them

sue greenwood said:
sue greenwood said:
Patricks little babe (no name yet watch this space)

Little girl called Dixie :wub:

Dave really likes the name Dixie :D He wanted to call Hamish, Dixie.

So we compramised & his KC name is Dixie Toot :thumbsup:

We wish Patrick & Hannah the very best of luck with the gorgeous girls :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
I"m totally shocked, (w00t)   Hannahs having a white one, (w00t)   i was sure she"d be having one of those gorgeous glossy blacks, :wub:   :luck:   to all who get one of these lovely babes. :thumbsup:

Thanks Paula they are just getting their eyes open and they are trying now to walk properly so the fun starts here :thumbsup:

5 puppies are spoken for now so i still have a black dog a white dog and a black bitch left so if there is someone out there looking for a fluffy ball of fun and I don't mean the Hubby let me know. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back