The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sue greenwood said:
naylorwhippets said:
Wow Sue, I can't believe how much they have grown (w00t) Twister must be doing a great job :thumbsup:   Just look at the shine on those coats :huggles:

Keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

It's not surprising those coats are shiny you should see the amount of food Twister is putting back. They are putting on an ounce a day. We weighed them yesterday and little Emma has gone from 15oz to 1lb 3oz. Twister is coming for a walk now because she feeds them and they go to sleep for a long time. Their eyes are getting ready to open and i cant wait.You'll have to come down for a huggle with them they are so sweet. That's if you can bare to leave yours. Well done to Seph yesterday he's doing the Northern proud. I whispered in the pups ears their Daddy did well yesterday not sure if they took note or not (w00t) I'll need to bring the registration papers up to racing sunday for you to sign. Give Seph a big hug and kiss from me and see you sunday.

Don't worry Sue, I will be down for lots of :huggles: :huggles:

I only have eleven days left with my babes :( And I will be needing another puppy fix :wub: I love the pic of the pup with one eye open :wub:

Carol wants to come too so you'll have to get a trip up (w00t)

They are sooo sweet at the moment they need lots of hugs :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Carol Jepson said:
They are all gorgeous Sue :wub:   Can't believe they are not all spoken for, it won't be long :thumbsup:   I think Julie (peppermint lady) could squeeze another one in, I'm sure her mum and dad wouldn't notice (w00t)   :D lol.  Will we be seeing Ethel racing Hannah :- "  :D

You might do if your lucky :- "

At last Hannah gets her birthday pressie and she's well worth the wait. :wub: Ethel!!!!

Ethel is gorgeous Hannah, loads of luck with her :luck: Its my birthday in a few weeks wonder if I will be as lucky :D

Aw Hannah you lucky thing, she a bit of Northern gorgeousness :lol: ..............we need more pic's now Sue of Emma, Molly, Ethel & all the other babes :huggles:

She is a bit :wub: .......and to think I turned down 2 blacks for a white one (w00t) :lol: .......We certainly need more photos NOW .....please :D

How did I miss some puppies? (w00t)

Lovely babies :wub: Congrats on Ethel Hannah :cheers: (I still think she looks more of a Gertie :p )

Emma sleeping :wub:

P1010110.JPG

Congratulations Hannah :cheers: Ethel is gorgeous :wub: :wub:

We wish you loads of :luck: :luck: with her :thumbsup:

Awww the babes are looking gorgeous :wub: .........Thanks all for your good wishes :cheers: .......and NO Rae Ethel doesn't look like a Gertie ....HONEST :lol: ........ Ethels a good old fashioned name just like Eric is, and look how thats catching on ;) ......Shes going to be a trend setter :thumbsup: ......Off to buy more toys, leads, coats and collars now :D

Ethel is a nice name and she's such a little love :wub:

She'll have a good home and a nice life.

Mind you i'l have to try and talk to her in a cotswold accent so she understands what you're saying after our northern tones :D :D

Congrats Patrick, she gorgeous :cheers: :wub: .........................Hannah have you told Tinks yet (w00t)

sue greenwood said:
Ethel is a nice name and she's such a little love :wub: She'll have a good home and a nice life.

Mind you i'l have to try and talk to her in a cotswold accent so she understands what you're saying after our northern tones :D   :D

(w00t) LOL .......

Yes Tinks has been told .......Shes all excited as she loves puppies :devil: :shifty: :lol:

Hannah Do you know that pup of yours hogged the teat for 1/2 an hour tonight we had company and it was noticed.You'd best get plenty of food in (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back