The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sue greenwood said:
5 puppies are spoken for now so i still have a black dog a white dog and a black bitch left so if there is someone out there looking for a fluffy ball of fun and I don't mean the Hubby let me know. :cheers:
:p come on we need to see PICTURES of the little loves :- "

it must be at least 48 hours since pictures have been posted :teehee:

:thumbsup:

Blimey 48 hours i am slacking. I'd best get the camera out when I've................walked the dogs helped out at the Rainbow event made the tea walked the dogs again. If i time it right i might just have time for a cup of coffee before bed (w00t) i'll do my best later, :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah come on Sue even i'm waiting for pic's of a decent coloured whippet :- " ......Don't tell her indoors i said that though .. (w00t) ..I must say that they look very healthy and are a credit to you both as proud grandparents. :thumbsup: Look forward to seeing you ...SORRY seeing the pups and you very soon with my camera in tow for lots of pics of our own. :D

Emma ----------1lb 12oz

Molly------------1lb 13oz

Ethel------------1lb 15oz

Dixie------------1lb 151/2 oz

Ginger's Lad --2lb

Black Dog------1lb 15oz

White Dog-----1lb 14oz

Black girl -----1lb 12oz

Two weeks old and two days :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
Tea and biccies at the ready. What do you want on your sandwiches?
are you talking to me sue?? :- "

they are all around the same weight and growing well ....... :thumbsup:

and by the way my folks would be heart broken if i left home :- "

(not) :lol: (w00t)

Last edited:
:wub: p1010028eg9.jpg

peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:

Diane thought she was getting a lodger or two (w00t)

The food's for Chris and Hannah when they visit, don't want anyone thinking us Northerners aren't hospitable. :thumbsup:

Lovely podgy babes :wub: Growing nicely, they are even weights at the moment :thumbsup:

Myself & Carol are going to pay you a visit, we can't wait to give the babes lots of :huggles:

They are changing all the time now. Andy's dog is the biggest at the moment but that could all change by next weekend. Their eyes are all open in varying degrees and they are all trying to get up on their feet. Infact they are starting to look like proper dogs now and are taking shape nicely. It will be interesting to see how they develope racing wise. With Deadly cocktail for a dad and grandparents being WcRCH Sunshine (Twister) and WcRch Fuller spirit x Wcrch Deadly Nightshade (Seth) they should be good little speedsters.Uncle Barney is intrigued by them. Him and his Mum Piper were out squirrel hunting last night.He always ends up with the spoils so i bet he'll be over weight today at the club. I'm hoping the two I have chosen will be smaller than Barney. Hard to tell at the moment.If i'm boring you with the pics sorry I havent got ot the stage were you can take good ones yet.But in two weeks time watch out (w00t)

Cant wait Sue, :cheers: at least there nice and still in these pics, :huggles: in 2 weeks all you"ll get is a blur or a tail, because they wont be still then, (w00t) good tip is to wait till they stop for a wee. :lol:

sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:

The food's for Chris and Hannah when they visit, don't want anyone thinking us Northerners aren't hospitable. :thumbsup:

Do we get some when we come and visit Sue? :D By the time me and diane have found your place it probably would have took as long as it would take Chris and Hannah to get to yours! lol :lol:

Such gorgeous chubby babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:

Do we get some when we come and visit Sue? :D By the time me and diane have found your place it probably would have took as long as it would take Chris and Hannah to get to yours! lol :lol:

LOL .....You haven't seen my map skills ......Chris and Myself may never be seen again traveling so far away :lol:

The pups are looking grand ....Love that little white and [SIZE=21pt]RED un[/SIZE] ;) .......but they all look fab :wub: ......Can't wait to see them ......Off to buy more Ethel stuff ;)

Paula Roberts said:
Cant wait Sue, :cheers:   at least there nice and still in these pics, :huggles:   in 2 weeks all you"ll get is a blur or a tail, because they wont be still then, (w00t)   good tip is to wait till they stop for a wee. :lol:
Well everytime i try to take a picture of Ethel on her own the litle devil wriggles off screen :D

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
peppermint lady said:
sue greenwood said:

:thumbsup: Dont forget me Diane im invited also Carol know,s where i live so pick me up i,d drive myself but i dont do motorway,s they go to fast for me :b :- "

You lot had best ring me before you set off i'll give you directions (w00t)

We don't want vital members of the northern disappearing into the Cheshire Triangle (w00t)

Who'd make the Tea on Sunday?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back