The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sue greenwood said:
Dont look Ethel! :wub:

Thank goodness you warned us (w00t) .....We never looked :- " .....Honest :D ......but I guess that Ethel looks a tad gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :* :* :* .....but this is a stab in the dark :teehee:

:wub: P1010038.JPG

She really is VERY nice ...........and very Black ...........GORGEOUS :wub: :wub: :wub: ......after Ethel of course :D

:wub: i cant believe theres any left they are :wub:

jade said:
:wub: i cant believe theres any left they are  :wub:
I've somone coming to look at the black dog tomorrow so that just leaves the two. The white boy who i think is a handsome devil.And the black girl who is so beautiful. :wub: :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:
Dont look Ethel! :wub:

Thank goodness you warned us (w00t) .....We never looked :- " .....Honest :D ......but I guess that Ethel looks a tad gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :* :* :* .....but this is a stab in the dark :teehee:

She is quite a looker I said before John had his eye on her until Emma wrapped him around her little paws :D

Cant wait to meet Ethel :wub: I think a pink collar will look lovely on her Hannah - pink goes well with FAWN.

Love the little white boy who is still looking for a home :wub:

Rae said:
Cant wait to meet Ethel  :wub: I think a pink collar will look lovely on her Hannah - pink goes well with FAWN.
Love the little white boy who is still looking for a home  :wub:

I love him too but i've already committed myself to two and i'm going to have to build cages under the stairs to house them. the house is fit to burst (w00t)

They are scrummy Sue :wub: .....................the little boy on his side is just asking to be kissed :* ...................Soooooooooooo cute :huggles: They are all gorgeous :thumbsup:

Hannah Ethel is a total babe & will look great in pink 8)

Ahh :cheers: me dear :huggles: ........I thought pink would look good with Ethels [SIZE=21pt]RED[/SIZE] :lol: :teehee: :wub:

sue greenwood said:
She's one of those babes that will look good in any colour. :wub:   :thumbsup:

I know .....Ethel oozes class :wub: ....Pink or no pink she'll look :* ;) ....Still we like the look of Auntie Rae's found collars ........Pink and Bling ......so us :D .....but then we have also found a tasteful forest green collar ........Decision's, decision's :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back