The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

:wub: P1010058.JPG

I can't wait to see these babes in real life :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish ......We have a race meet and AGM now :( .......We will be up in 2 weeks time where we will run our Southern lot with your fast Northern lot ......and bestest of all see the babies :wub: ......hopefully :D

3 weeks old today.

Ginger's lad-----2lb 8oz

Black Bitch------2lb 4oz

White dog-------2lb 6oz

Molly-------------2lb 4oz

Dixie ------------2lb 6oz

Emma -----------2lb 1oz

Ethel-------------2lb 6oz

Morgan----------2lb 6oz

Little Emma is diddy :wub:

(w00t) 8 puppies and all the weights so close, that brilliant :thumbsup:

photos are really cute :wub: :wub:

Yummy chubby babies :wub: :wub: :wub: you are all sooo lucky to be getting a lovely new baby :huggles: :huggles:

you'll need to get a bigger van soon Patrick :D

Lovely pics Sue, :cheers: cant believe that little black girl is still there, shes gorgeous. :wub:

Well i'm living in hope someone will fall in love with her and the white dog. The white dog is so funny the way he pushes everyone out of his way to find a comfy spot to lie in.He's always first when food is on offer. I've let them have some milk and weetabix and he's there in a shot. :wub:

i still cant get over the fact that you still have 2 left :unsure: :unsure:

they are :wub: :wub: the little girl is a little sweetie :wub: :thumbsup:

It's still early days.If no one in the racing world is interested I will advertise them in the paper and they will go as pets.I'm sure i will find a good home for them. I will see six of them race. My problem will be they will all be of similar weights and we will be racing each other :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
It's still early days.If no one in the racing world is interested I will advertise them in the paper and they will go as pets.I'm sure i will find a good home for them. I will see six of them race. My problem will be they will all be of similar weights and we will be racing each other :D
i know what you mean, we thought gracie was going to stay well ahead in size of lolly :thumbsup: . but little lolly has shot up and is almost as tall as gracie and only a lb in difference of weight :oops:

so i bet they will end up in the same weight group (w00t)

trish g said:
i think the white boy is :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
Me too - but I'm definately now allowed another one just yet :( I'm trying to persuade my neighbour (who is looking for a lurcher puppy) that she needs a white whippet boy instead :- " :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back