The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The pictures have turned out good and the one's of the little boy with no home :( look fantastic. We tried to get Carol saying fawn but her facial expression looked like she was swearing :D Thank you for coming along and giving them hugs they enjoyed themselves in your company.Although we have had to calm them down (w00t)

HopeRosie said:
Oh Gawd they are so scrummy  8)   :wub:   Its their little paws and noses that get me - TOTALLY kissable  :*   Yet with that 'butter wouldnt melt' look and as soon as your backs turned turning into little pickles  :p   Am I counting the hours until Tuesday ahem....... :- "
Camera batteries in.. and hoping I pass 'nice forever home and family test'

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Have you found us on the map yet. Only a 40 minute journey she's looking good :thumbsup: Mind you she still has to stay with me for a while longer breeder privilage hugs on tap. :D

(w00t) wow they look :wub: :thumbsup: :wub:

how old are they now sue?

Aww thanks for having us Sue and John :cheers: The babies are sooooo gorgeous and I want that little lad whos left :wub: just that him indoors is a miserable begger and says NO :( He is sure to find a great home very soon :luck: And that little FAWN parti girl....think her name is Ethel :- " is so stunning :wub: I think Diane has a soft spot for gingers boy :wub: They are a fab litter, good luck to all those having one :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you found us on the map yet. Only a 40 minute journey she's looking good  Mind you she still has to stay with me for a while longer breeder privilage hugs on tap. 
Yep your address is in my trusty SATNAV - Im notorious for getting lost! Ive only lived up norf for three months its not long since I needed Satnav to get to the local supermarket!!

Im sure the pups are not short of cuddles :huggles: nothing like a pile of puppies asleep in a lap - bliss :p definately a breeder priviledge!

:wub: P1010086.JPG

Awww they are all looking lovely and chubbly Sue :wub: :wub: .......Ethel's looking very glamorous with her eye make-up on :* ......... A bit of gorgeousness herself :wub: :wub: ...........That little black looks beautiful, as do the rest of them :D

(w00t) they look sooooooo cute :wub: :wub: , good :luck: to all that are lucky enough to be taking one of these little bundles :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) they look sooooooo cute :wub:   :wub: , good  :luck: to all that are lucky enough to be taking one of these little bundles :thumbsup:
There's still a little boy left for someone to love :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back