The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HopeRosie said:
AAAAAAAAAwwwwwww I go away for a couple of days and Ive MISSED new piccies - grrrrrrr
They are all just gorgeous - so in the pic of the four black pups - which is the one that Im particularly coming to see.........

Ive had a room of 29 people discussing doglet names at a family BBQ this weekend  :D

How many hours till 7pm tomorrow...?

I haven't a clue which one they all look alike in that pic. I just grabbed 'em and the daughter took the picture :D

Awww arm fulls of puppies :wub: .....squirmy bliss (w00t) ;) .......They all look very even, though the homeless lad looks a right bruiser, but gorgeous :*

Emma -----------3 3/4lb

Ethel ------------4lb

Molly ------------4 1/4lb

Morgan ---------4 1/4lb

hopeRosie ------4 1/2lb

Dixie ------------4 1/2lb

White boy-------5lb

Ginger's Lad----5 1/4lb

youve got a couple of bruisers there :thumbsup: :p

For Trish

P1010105.JPG

hes looking lovely thanks for the photos :thumbsup:

Hannah I'll be glad when you come and fetch your girl she's driving us mad tonight .She is leading them all astray getting into places i've tried to block off from them.She has also pinned gingers lad down on the floor and made him cry.But other than that she's still beautiful (w00t)

[SIZE=14pt]Uncle Gime is very, very proud [/SIZE] (w00t)

Gorgious litter, I love them all

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

====================================

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

sue greenwood said:
Hannah I'll be glad when you come and fetch your girl she's driving us mad tonight .She is leading them all astray getting into places i've tried to block off from them.She has also pinned gingers lad down on the floor and made him cry.But other than that she's still beautiful (w00t)

:eek: ......She'll fit in well here then ......Tink will have to hold on tight to her Queen of thuggyness crown ;)

Its not Trish we have to convince Sue its that meany hubby Graham, :angry: we have been working on him though, :) and that big white boy is all that Trish needs for a full set. :lol:

Ive only got four hours till I see them.....(says Janice, trying not to clockwatch)

Ive also been window shopping in Pets at Home.....

:wub: :wub:

Paula Roberts said:
Its not Trish we have to convince Sue its that meany hubby Graham, :angry:   we have been working on him though, :)   and that big white boy is all that Trish needs for a full set. :lol:
too true paula too true. :p

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:

:eek: ......She'll fit in well here then ......Tink will have to hold on tight to her Queen of thuggyness crown ;)

They'll be partners in crime.The thing is she's got that you have to still love me look down to a fine art. (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back