The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
By the time you get Ethel I'll have her house trained they already go outside the shed for some of the mucky bits :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes dont worry - I will be driving everyone nuts with piccies. Evie playing, Evie in the garden, Evie watching Big Brother :- " Evie and Rosie snuggled up together, Evie sleeping - mmmmm that one might be wishful thinking. Evie playing football/frisbee/hide the homework with my sons :lol: Evie chewing things shes not meant to...

As for puddles and :x Ive got a wonderful carpet washer - brilliant invention

Somehow since Tuesday I seem to have acquired a dog toy box...and half the contents of Pets at Home lol woops!

Evie is going to be very much loved here, not necessarily a racing dog, but I'll try anything once!! or she will hee hee

This family has been through a very rough time, and Evie means Life and new beginnings - which is just what she will mean to us.

Thankyou Sue and John :*

sue greenwood said:
By the time you get Ethel I'll have her house trained they already go outside the shed for some of the mucky bits :)

That sounds great Sue :D

Somehow since Tuesday I seem to have acquired a dog toy box...and half the contents of Pets at Home lol woops!
Evie is going to be very much loved here, not necessarily a racing dog, but I'll try anything once!! or she will hee hee

This family has been through a very rough time, and Evie means Life and new beginnings - which is just what she will mean to us.

I'm glad you are going to keep the photo's coming ......Evie is a great name, it was the name of my best friend and she was a lovely, kind person ........Your family and Evie will probably enjoy a bit of racing as most of the people are lovely ......plus it breaks up a dull Sunday :D ........

I wish you and your family well with Evie ...... and she'll certainly bring you new beginnings :thumbsup: :lol: :D

Racing will be fun for your other dog not to take part but the atmosphere.I know she isnt well but a day out would be fun :) Then she can watch her sister to be race when she is old enough. Carol make a good brew at the Northern and i'm sure we'll be able to fill you in on the racing gossip.....never a dull moment. I'd love to see Evie race as would others i bet she's a fast one.There i've tried really hard to convince you Janice :cheers:

sue greenwood said:
Racing will be fun for your other dog not to take part but the atmosphere.I know she isnt well but a day out would be fun :) Then she can watch her sister to be race when she is old enough. Carol make a good brew at the Northern and i'm sure we'll be able to fill you in on the racing gossip.....never a dull moment. I'd love to see Evie race as would others i bet she's a fast one.There i've tried really hard to convince you Janice :cheers:
Janice you will have to bring Evie to the Northern :D

We all want :huggles: with her :wub: She would enjoy it so much :D And like Sue said, Carol makes a fantastic brew :thumbsup:

You will be more than welcome :D

Is there a FAQ for racing then - just so I dont look a complete Dork or break every rule in the book within 30 seconds without realising! Mmmm a cup of tea sounds good - are children (13 and 7) welcome? or is it an adults only thing?

Rosiedog will be the draught excluder at the door - thinking 'yawn, thats right you all run around and get all worn out, Ill just sit here and watch - what is that young Evie doing, well at least it stops her hanging off my ears for five minutes' :D

HopeRosie said:
Is there a FAQ for racing then - just so I dont look a complete Dork or break every rule in the book within 30 seconds without realising!  Mmmm a cup of tea sounds good - are children (13 and 7) welcome? or is it an adults only thing? 
Rosiedog will be the draught excluder at the door - thinking 'yawn, thats right you all run around and get all worn out, Ill just sit here and watch - what is that young Evie doing, well at least it stops her hanging off my ears for five minutes'  :D

The children are welcome :D It's a good day out for all the family :thumbsup:

Don't worry, we all learn as we go along :thumbsup:

HopeRosie said:
Is there a FAQ for racing then - just so I dont look a complete Dork or break every rule in the book within 30 seconds without realising!  Mmmm a cup of tea sounds good - are children (13 and 7) welcome? or is it an adults only thing? 
Rosiedog will be the draught excluder at the door - thinking 'yawn, thats right you all run around and get all worn out, Ill just sit here and watch - what is that young Evie doing, well at least it stops her hanging off my ears for five minutes'  :D

And little Evie will be racing at the same time roughly as my little Olive :huggles: so they can learn together :D

NAOMI said:
HopeRosie said:

And little Evie will be racing at the same time roughly as my little Olive :huggles: so they can learn together :D

Children are more than welcome at The club.They can help catch the dogs and we will find them lots of things to do. They wont be bored.

naylorwhippets said:
sue greenwood said:

We all want :huggles: with her :wub: She would enjoy it so much :D And like Sue said, Carol makes a fantastic brew :thumbsup:

And sometimes we get cake instead of Biscuits. She really spoils us :D

Cake !!! - right thats it.....gets SATNAV maps updated.....

Ah now it looks like we might have just a black pups only race then :D if Olive will be racing too - have to make sure they dont all get muddled up lol

What have all the pups been up to today Sue?

Last edited by a moderator:
HopeRosie said:
Cake !!! - right thats it.....gets SATNAV maps updated.....

Ah now it looks like we might have just a black pups only race then  :D   if Olive will be racing too - have to make sure they dont all get muddled up lol

What have all the pups been up to today Sue?

I'm going to dye my pup with stripes :D

They are running around outside now and dragging toys around.

sue greenwood said:
naylorwhippets said:
sue greenwood said:

Right everyones being nice about the brews...what you lot after :lol: You only get cake when you've been really good :p

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
naylorwhippets said:
sue greenwood said:

Right everyones being nice about the brews...what you lot after :lol: You only get cake when you've been really good :p

So next week we get cake :- "

:wub: P1010112.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back