The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) Oh no another Tink then (w00t) ......Have been to Batley's today, and only spent £60 :sweating: ......We have food (always a good start :lol: ), toys, chews, and her first lead and collar :D ......... Chris said Ethel will be fine with one of our old bowls and dog beds :eek: ........He's always been a mean man and it isn't even his money :- " :lol: ........but we'll have a look on Ebay when he's not looking :D .........It won't be long now .....Yipppeee 8) :D

Yes they are 5 weeks on thursday so any time after 2 and a half weeks and she's yours come and get her. John (another mean man) says they are eating us out of house and home cos i gave them Liver and onions (His) for their tea. (w00t)

Johanna Bartos said:
[SIZE=14pt]Uncle Gime is very, very proud  [/SIZE] (w00t)

Gorgious litter, I love them all

:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

====================================

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

We must be due some pictures of Uncle Gime so the new parents to be can see how handsome he is. :)

would like to thank john and sue for letting me have oliver,the wife loved him straight away,hears a few photos i took when we visited earlier.

IMG_9451.jpg

IMG_9452.jpg

IMG_9465.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9474.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9479.jpg

IMG_9480.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

They are good photos..shame i wasn't home when you came i hope he looked after you :- " That dog will wrap you round his little paws. :wub:

many thanks to John and Sue we are very pleased with Dixie carnt wait to get her

DSC_0167-1.jpg

DSC_0142-2.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0130-1.jpg

DSC_0121-2.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

Awww love the pic of the puppy in the pink dress :wub: What beautiful blue eyes she has :huggles: I can't remember giving that pup a :huggles:

Whats her name? she's gorgeous :wub:

All the other pups are looking fantastic, so glad they all have homes now :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Awww love the pic of the puppy in the pink dress :wub: What beautiful blue eyes she has :huggles: I can't remember giving that pup a  :huggles: Whats her name? she's gorgeous :wub:

All the other pups are looking fantastic, so glad they all have homes now :wub:

Thank you from baby Georga

lucky you patrick, dixie is beautiful :wub: ,looking forward in seeing her at racing :thumbsup:

Fantastic piccies :huggles: So pleased little "Oliver" has got a home lined up too - he's a gorgeous boy :wub: :wub:

Wooohoooo - Id like to introduce you all to ...::drumroll.. EVIE :wub: :wub: It means Life and new beginnings which is just right for my life right now.

My boyfriend and I went to see the pups last night, and the little black girly is mine :D They are all absolutely delicious and complete pickles (as all pups should be) :D They are beginning to show their personalities and you can definately see who are the ones that instigate the 'disappearing behind the table trick'. Sue and Johns other dogs are a complete credit to them, and Evie's had the very best start in life. Thankyou so much to John and Sue for their hospitality last night, we could have talked puppies all night, but they needed to go to bed -_- I so cant wait to bring her home, Im at home all day so I know that Im not going to get ANYTHING done once she arrives lol.

DSCN0078.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

good luck with her shes beautiful :wub: :thumbsup:

Great photo's :D ......It's brilliant to be able to see them growing through photo's as we are to far away just to pop up and see them :( ........They are all looking smashing .....I'm so glad Oliver now has a home ........Evie looks :wub: as does Dixie and the rest of them ......It's exciting isn't it ........

Lovely, lovely pics and Oliver is just divine :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well i'm pleased that all the pups have good homes to go to. I know they will be well looked after and somewhere along the racing trail I will get chance to see them grow up. I hope that when they go to their new homes you will all take a small amount of time to post a few pictures so that i can catch up with all their naughty antics. It quite hard work cleaning up behind the mob and when i'm doing this i think about you poor souls who chose to keep them in the house you must be mad. Yes Diane I mean you (w00t) I am feeding them adlib now and they have insatiable appetites and as you know what goes in one end has to come out the other.There is not enough newspaper in the world. I know i wont do this again for at least three years so in one way i will be sad to see them go but on the other i'm looking forward to the rest. :D Two and a half weeks to go and counting.............

LOL .........You'll have to stop feeding them Sue :lol: ......I remember the newspaper, carpet shampoo, poo and pee :x ......Love 'em o:) ........and we're having another puppy :blink: :unsure: ....... I guess its a good job Ethel's a good girl and would NEVER dream of doing such bad things o:) :lol: ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back