The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
All alone :wub:

P1010199.JPG

they are growing fast now,still beautiful as ever :wub: :wub: :wub:

Have they got Baby Bio in their drinking water :D they are getting so big. What are their weights now?

That bone - and pig trotters :x will keep them amused for a while then!

Any more piccies?

sue greenwood said:
The dg with the blue brindle head has blue eyes .Where does that come from?

My Miya has blue in her eyes still :wub: .......and shes blue brindle and white :D ......I guess its a colour thing, though they do change with age .........

12 days left...... :teehee:

Not that Im impatient or anything....... :- "

Oliver the pinup - he will have all the girls swwooooonnnning :wub:

Evie :wub: :wub: give her a kiss from me and the boys.

Oliver is one handsome little man :wub: I can't believe they will be ready to go in eleven days (w00t)

right thats it im crap at keeping secrets especially ones as handsome as oliver :huggles: ,so just to let everyone know oliver will be coming to live with us in 13 days,and im so excited. (w00t) yes yes yes :thumbsup:

paula i got him and im going ott about him arrgghh i carnt wait (w00t)

i think i need a oliver fix please sue,photos and more photos (w00t)

now im off to chill out before i burst :lol: :sweating:

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
right thats it im crap at keeping secrets especially ones as handsome as oliver :huggles: ,so just to let everyone know oliver will be coming to live with us in 13 days,and im so excited. (w00t) yes yes yes  :thumbsup: paula i got him and im going ott about him arrgghh i carnt wait  (w00t)

now im off to chill out before i burst  :lol: :sweating:

well you lasted longer than i thought you would (w00t)

lucky oliver he is gonna have sooo much fun with your lot :huggles:

how are you going to race them all :- "

trac said:
trish g said:
right thats it im crap at keeping secrets especially ones as handsome as oliver :huggles: ,so just to let everyone know oliver will be coming to live with us in 13 days,and im so excited. (w00t) yes yes yes  :thumbsup: paula i got him and im going ott about him arrgghh i carnt wait  (w00t)

well you lasted longer than i thought you would (w00t)

lucky oliver he is gonna have sooo much fun with your lot :huggles:

how are you going to race them all :- "

we have two crates to hold them in and graham usually takes them to the traps,so its easy really unless we get three in one race then we would get help from another there. :thumbsup:

i got him and im going ott about him arrgghh i carnt wait  think i need a oliver fix please sue,photos and more photos 
And there was I trying to be restrained and not grovelling and begging for more piccies of Evie :- " :p Didnt last long..

Grovel Grovel beg beg......

WOOHOO i knew you wouldnt be able to resist him for long, :huggles: congratulations, you"ve got the full set now. :cheers: more puppys to cuddle i"m all excited now i cant wait myself. :lol: Are you going to tell us how you got Graham to cave in. :- " i know Bob got a new tv and stuff for Sarah getting Faith. (w00t)

trish g said:

I can't believe you caved (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I wanted pics of Paula's face when you turned up with him lol!!!!

Awwww..a new puppy to love :wub:

Well done for getting the OH to allow you to make a (very qute) addition to the familly :huggles:

Paula Roberts said:
WOOHOO i knew you wouldnt be able to resist him for long, :huggles:   congratulations, you"ve got the full set now. :cheers:   more puppys to cuddle i"m all excited now i cant wait myself. :lol:   Are you going to tell us how you got Graham to cave in. :- "  i know Bob got a new tv and stuff for Sarah getting Faith. (w00t)
maybe graham got the stuff without the tv :- " (w00t)

trish g said:
Paula Roberts said:
WOOHOO i knew you wouldnt be able to resist him for long, :huggles:   congratulations, you"ve got the full set now. :cheers:   more puppys to cuddle i"m all excited now i cant wait myself. :lol:   Are you going to tell us how you got Graham to cave in. :- "  i know Bob got a new tv and stuff for Sarah getting Faith. (w00t)
maybe graham got the stuff without the tv :- " (w00t)

(w00t) 8) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back