The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: P1010021.JPG

:wub: :huggles: [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TWISTER [/SIZE] :huggles: :wub:

thanks sue for the photo update :thumbsup: olivers looking as handsome as ever :wub: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: .

this next week is going to be a slow slow week :( :b

see you next sunday everyone :thumbsup: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
What a brilliant post this is
clap3.gif

I have just read 83 pages and enjoyed it, pity the first pics have gone now.

But its still lovely to read,all the black and white,s, the beautiful Ziggy,

great granny passing on and then Twisters pups..............i loved it

Well done for keeping it going :))

trish g said:
:wub: :huggles:   [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TWISTER [/SIZE] :huggles: :wub:
thanks sue for the photo update :thumbsup: olivers looking as handsome as ever :wub:   :wub:   :huggles:   :huggles: .

this next week is going to be a slow slow week :(   :b

see you next sunday everyone :thumbsup:   :p

7 more sleeps trish :thumbsup:

Yes [SIZE=21pt]Happy belated birthday[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]Twister, Gabe and all[/SIZE] :huggles:

We went to see Twisters babies today, and they are all gorgeous :wub: :wub: .......A real credit to Twister, Sue and John :thumbsup: .......Oliver is just :wub: :wub: and stole the show with his antics, Evie is just sooooo cuddly :huggles: , Emma was very funny and cuddly as were they all ...... They are all so out going it was fantastic, and just as puppies should be ......... There are photo's to follow :D

oh looking forward to seeing more photos hannah :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

yes tracey 7 more sleeps,will give me time to buy lots of toys for him :D :huggles:

lovely photos of the litter :wub: :wub: :wub: ,they look livewires now :lol: the one of ethels profile is stunning :huggles:

Shes gorgeous Hannah :wub: ......................Have lots of fun with her :huggles:

She looks like she's been in that garden forever. I hope she travelled well and that she gives you loads of pleasure. My daughters loved her and if they could have got away with it would have hid her to keep her (w00t) She looks at home keep sending the pics.

(w00t) oh my they look great :thumbsup:

i bet your all counting down the days untill you can take your little bundles home :- "

the last week is the worst :oops: :lol:

good :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the new owners of these lovely pups :wub: , i cant wait to meet them at the track :thumbsup:

She's georgeous Hannah hope you have loads of luck with her :luck: She's not as red as she was when she was little she's more of a fawn now! lol :huggles:

What a lovely lively litter :wub: :wub: :wub:

Looks like you are going to have your handsful with the lovely Oliver, Trish :- " :lol:

That portrait shot of Ethel is just beautiful :wub: o:)

Looking forward to seeing these lovely pup progress :thumbsup:

Ethel is stunning Hannah :huggles: Perfect eyeliner :wub:

We wish you the best of :luck: with her, hope you get some sleep tonight -_- :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back