The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
trish g said:
trac said:
not long now trish,hope your getting plenty of rest ready for oliver :- " i'm getting excited for you :thumbsup:

rest with my lot :wacko: im looking forward to first holding him on sunday,that thought and i get a little giddy :p :teehee: :lol:

5 more sleeps (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) :thumbsup:

Soon be the weekend woo hoo...... :oops: should be saying oh no you must leave them with me I'm not letting them go :D

sue greenwood said:
Where's Hanna today. Has Ethel worn her out. Or is she at the A and E with CHRIS , sheep induced concusion  (w00t)

LOL ......We are still just about with it ......We've been Ethed alot, but she did sleep through last night (well till 4:57 am anyway) :teehee: .......

Early risers. My fault i'm usually walking the others at 6.30am must have rubbed off on the little ones :D

Ethel's name should be changed to Beryl (the peril) :p :teehee:

Rae said:
Ethel's name should be changed to Beryl (the peril)  :p   :teehee:

LOL ......Fancy Auntie Rae saying that .......Just wait till you babysit her on Sunday .......Shes like the Tasmanian devil on speed (w00t) :nuke: :lol: ......but very gorgeous :wub:

hope olivers getting all excited,we certainly are :p :teehee:

looking forward to meeting you all on sunday :thumbsup:

Yes Trish all excited here too - well Rosie is doing her normal fast asleep thing, but the children have left to go to their dads for the weekend, boyfriends gone on a stag weekend, so Im just here twiddling me thumbs......waiting............

I wish Id arranged to collect Evie tonight now this waiting is torture lol

HopeRosie said:
Yes Trish all excited here too -  well Rosie is doing her normal fast asleep thing, but the children have left to go to their dads for the weekend, boyfriends gone on a stag weekend, so Im just here twiddling me thumbs......waiting............

you get cuddles a day before me :( :p will you give oliver a big cuddle tomorrow for me and tell him to start packing his bags :lol: :lol: :p

HopeRosie said:
Yes Trish all excited here too -  well Rosie is doing her normal fast asleep thing, but the children have left to go to their dads for the weekend, boyfriends gone on a stag weekend, so Im just here twiddling me thumbs......waiting............

good :luck: for tomorrow, hope you get a good nights sleep tonight(but i doubt it!! too excited :p )

HopeRosie said:

You're missing nothing she's asleep in bed for the night.I spent 3/4 of an hour covering the dog pen with a tarpaulin in the pouring rain this morning so that the little beasts could go out to play. I think they appreciated my efforts :D

You're missing nothing she's asleep in bed for the night.I spent 3/4 of an hour covering the dog pen with a tarpaulin in the pouring rain this morning so that the little beasts could go out to play. I think they appreciated my efforts :D

it was a horrible day yesterday with all that rain,i keep asking graham to put a cover over one side of the house for the dogs so that they would go out easier when it rained,but some men work at one speed :eek: (w00t) :b

(w00t) good :luck: to everyone having one of sues pups :wub:

tour all very luck :cheers:

looking forward to meeing them around the track :thumbsup: :cheers:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) good  :luck:   to everyone having one of sues pups :wub: tour all very luck :cheers:

looking forward to meeing them around the track :thumbsup:   :cheers:

where hopefully going to the champs august,so might see a few of you there :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see the pups. Lots of luck to everyone having one of these lovely babes :luck: :luck: I know nearly all of them have gone to racing homes, looking forward to watching them :luck: :thumbsup:

Cant wait to meet Oliver tomorrow. :huggles: then Dixie a few weeks later. :huggles:

:) good luck with all the pups cant wait to meet them at the tracks

jade said:
:) good luck with all the pups cant wait to meet them at the tracks
There's only Evie who isnt going to a racing home but you never know even Janice might get the bug :cheers: She's just been and took her home to be spoilt rotten.

:D :D :D

Well Evies HOME and settled.

She travelled really well, she whined for about ten minutes but snuggled under her fleece blanket and fell fast asleep for the rest of the forty minute journey with no reappearance of her breakfast either :thumbsup:

Took her straight into the garden with Rosie and introductions went very well, Rosie was a bit like the grandmother figure, "now young pup, just follow me and Ill give you a tour of the garden". Lots of wagging tails and Evie actually wiggled under Rosie and jumped on her at one point and Rosie didnt bat an eye lid :wub: Evie's met our rabbit, "ooh you're a funny looking dog". and weve played a few games with squeeky mouse and ball on rope. Mad few zoomies round the garden - gawd perhaps she ought to go racing :oops: did I just say that... and shes now sporting a rather nice retro pink CAT collar (but I have taken off the bell.. :- " ) She also came to me whenever I called her, which was lovely. She wouldnt have had a clue what I was saying but its a brilliant start.

Gave Evie some lunch (her bowl seems huge, I think she can sit in it lol) although Rosie was - "why cant I have four meals a day"..

and now.....shes having a nap, all curled up, completely out of it in the corner of her crate peeking out from under her blanket, and Rosies snoring in the hall.

Piccies will follow later when shes awake.

Thankyou Sue and John for such a lovely puppy, shes got such a wonderful personality and yes she is going to get spoilt rotten, watch this space :D

Ive seen all the other lovely puppies - Oliver is HUGE, hes already got his little suitcase packed (w00t) hes got that cute butter wouldnt melt look o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
HopeRosie said:
:D   :D   :D Well Evies HOME and settled.

She travelled really well, she whined for about ten minutes but snuggled under her fleece blanket and fell fast asleep for the rest of the forty minute journey with no reappearance of her breakfast either  :thumbsup:

Took her straight into the garden with Rosie and introductions went very well, Rosie was a bit like the grandmother figure, "now young pup, just follow me and Ill give you a tour of the garden".  Lots of wagging tails and Evie actually wiggled under Rosie and jumped on her at one point and Rosie didnt bat an eye lid  :wub:   Evie's met our rabbit, "ooh you're a funny looking dog".  and weve played a few games with squeeky mouse and ball on rope.  Mad few zoomies round the garden - gawd perhaps she ought to go racing  :oops: did I just say that... and shes now sporting a rather nice retro pink CAT collar (but I have taken off the bell.. :- " )  She also came to me whenever I called her, which was lovely.  She wouldnt have had a clue what I was saying but its a brilliant start.

Gave Evie some lunch (her bowl seems huge, I think she can sit in it lol) although Rosie was - "why cant I have four meals a day"..

and now.....shes having a nap, all curled up, completely out of it in the corner of her crate peeking out from under her blanket, and Rosies snoring in the hall.

Thankyou Sue and John for such a lovely puppy, shes got such a wonderful personality and yes she is going to get spoilt rotten, watch this space :D

Ive seen all the other lovely puppies - Oliver is HUGE, hes already got his little suitcase packed  (w00t) hes got that cute butter wouldnt melt look  o:)

glad the journey went well for you and looking forward to the photos later

:thumbsup:

trish g said:
HopeRosie said:
:D   :D   :D Well Evies HOME and settled.

She travelled really well, she whined for about ten minutes but snuggled under her fleece blanket and fell fast asleep for the rest of the forty minute journey with no reappearance of her breakfast either  :thumbsup:

Took her straight into the garden with Rosie and introductions went very well, Rosie was a bit like the grandmother figure, "now young pup, just follow me and Ill give you a tour of the garden".  Lots of wagging tails and Evie actually wiggled under Rosie and jumped on her at one point and Rosie didnt bat an eye lid  :wub:    Evie's met our rabbit, "ooh you're a funny looking dog".  and weve played a few games with squeeky mouse and ball on rope.  Mad few zoomies round the garden - gawd perhaps she ought to go racing  :oops: did I just say that... and shes now sporting a rather nice retro pink CAT collar (but I have taken off the bell.. :- " )  She also came to me whenever I called her, which was lovely.  She wouldnt have had a clue what I was saying but its a brilliant start.

Ive seen all the other lovely puppies - Oliver is HUGE, hes already got his little suitcase packed  (w00t) hes got that cute butter wouldnt melt look  o:)

glad the journey went well for you and looking forward to the photos later

:thumbsup:

not long now Trish, i bet today is dragging (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back