The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

My boys have been delayed - they are due to arrive about 10.30pm grrrrr :rant: their dads car has had a few technical hicuups. Sooooo late for a 7 year old and 13 yr old to go to bed on a sunday.

Evie is sound asleep in her crate in the kitchen, all the toys have been removed from the lounge, so they will have no idea until their dad has gone and they have been told their "surprise" is in the kitchen.

They are just going to be beside themselves, but it will be quiet excitement tonight as shes -_- Both of them are dog mad, and Evie is definately going to be one of the "Hope Gang" :D

I cant wait to see their faces either (w00t) weve all had a rough time, I had a stroke six years ago, we escaped from a domestic violence situation from my ex, had to go through a rather nasty court case, and had to leave all our family behind to move 200 miles to cheshire. Things are now looking up and Evie means such a lot. :*

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they love her to bits and they dont go to sleep in the dog basket tonight with her.They wont want to go to school tomorrow.Bless Tell them to give her a kiss from me.I always give them a hug and a kiss before i go to sleep. :wub: :wub:

HopeRosie said:
My boys have been delayed - they are due to arrive about 10.30pm grrrrr :rant: their dads car has had a few technical hicuups.  Sooooo late for a 7 year old and 13 yr old to go to bed on a sunday. 
Evie is sound asleep in her crate in the kitchen, all the toys have been removed from the lounge, so they will have no idea until their dad has gone and they have been told their "surprise" is in the kitchen.

They are just going to be beside themselves, but it will be quiet excitement tonight as shes  -_- Both of them are dog mad, and Evie is definately going to be one of the "Hope Gang" :D

I cant wait to see their faces either  (w00t) weve all had a rough time, I had a stroke six years ago, we escaped from a domestic violence situation from my ex, had to go through a rather nasty court case, and had to leave all our family behind to move 200 miles to cheshire.  Things are now looking up and Evie means such a lot.  :*

omg janice,how awful for you all :(

wish i could have seen the little ones faces when they met evie :huggles: :huggles:

well the children didnt get home until half eleven :rant: :rant: :rant: thats ex husbands for you. Our divorce is finalised either today or tomorrow so theres nothing like trying to get revenge is there :(

HOWEVER, the children got their pj's on, and I told them their surprise was in the kitchen. Evies crate was partially covered with a blanket so they both laid on their tums and peeked in. There was as much excitement as they could possibly make with hushed voices lol as they didnt want to wake her up. I did get her out to go for a last minute wee, and there was such a wagging tail, and she sort of slithered around the floor and all over their laps. If her tail wagged any more she would have taken off like a helicopter.

They think shes absolutely wonderful and even though they are completely exhausted this morning, they were both downstairs at six this morning chatting to her and telling her all about the lovely walks we are going to go on. Evie is all theyve talked about since they opened their eyes - although William aged seven misheard me and thought that she was a "wicket" puppy. (she might like cricket - who knows :teehee: ) James aged 13 1/2 has taken a pic of her on his phone to show his friends (ie GIRLS) at school, I think hes hoping that Evie will be a bit of a Babe Magnet ;) they have got such brilliant smiles on their faces - its a long time since Ive seen them that happy. Evie also slept most of the night as well - so alls well in the Hope household.

Reluctant to go to school today - ermm just a bit.......

:) thats lovely well who needs men better of with dogs hope she make you and your boys really happy im sure she will best of luck

trish g said:
heres oliver and his first trip to the races :wub:   :huggles:

meeting the lovely faith :wub:   :huggles:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

having a snooze after all the women cuddling him :lol:

IMG_0181.jpg

Trish, what a brilliant set of pictures. Oliver is just lush... :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

Best of luck with him.... :luck: :luck: :huggles:

just been to the vets with oliver to get him registered and he is now weighing in at 7 1/2 lb,hes still on top form in the food department :p :huggles:

Cor Oliver is looking so handsome :wub: :wub: ........Don't tell Ethel but if he had been a girl .......... I'm so looking forward to watching all of these babes grow :D

This pic is just unspeakably gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

IMG_0072.jpg

The pups are packing their bags far too quickly.Patrick after seeing Oliver at the Lancashire cant wait any longer so is coming tomorrow night to steal her away.Alistair is coming friday for his little Morgan and i think Andy is coming for his little lad.So Molly and Emma will have the shed to themselves by Sunday.As there is no racing this week i might get chance to play with my little girls. As i am desparate to do so and not feel guilty that someone is missing out. I cant wait to bring them to the Northern and show them off.I'm going to take a week off work when they are allowed to go walkies so that i can spoil them.

HopeRosie said:
well the children didnt get home until half eleven  :rant:   :rant:   :rant: thats ex husbands for you.  Our divorce is finalised either today or tomorrow so theres nothing like trying to get revenge is there  :(
HOWEVER, the children got their pj's on, and I told them their surprise was in the kitchen.  Evies crate was partially covered with a blanket so they both laid on their tums and peeked in.  There was as much excitement as they could possibly make with hushed voices lol as they didnt want to wake her up.  I did get her out to go for a last minute wee, and there was such a wagging tail, and she sort of slithered around the floor and all over their laps.  If her tail wagged any more she would have taken off like a helicopter.

They think shes absolutely wonderful and even though they are completely exhausted this morning, they were both downstairs at six this morning chatting to her and telling her all about the lovely walks we are going to go on.  Evie is all theyve talked about since they opened their eyes - although William aged seven misheard me and thought that she was a "wicket" puppy.  (she might like cricket - who knows  :teehee: )  James aged 13 1/2 has taken a pic of her on his phone to show his friends (ie GIRLS) at school, I think hes hoping that Evie will be a bit of a Babe Magnet  ;) they have got such brilliant smiles on their faces - its a long time since Ive seen them that happy.  Evie also slept most of the night as well - so alls well in the Hope household.

Reluctant to go to school today - ermm just a bit.......

Tell the boys to give her lots of hugs and kisses. James little puppies are real babe magnets.You'll be the most popular boy in the school.

Oliver is looking absolutely gorgeous. Makes you want to grab him for a cuddle.I love Ethels dog collar. Next time i see you you can tell me where it's from.No advertising (w00t)

All these pictures makes me so proud that they are such a good looking bunch of puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

trish g said:
just been to the vets with oliver to get him registered and he is now weighing in at 7 1/2 lb,hes still on top form in the food department :p   :huggles:
He's a big lad but oh so beautiful you've got Patrick going he's coming for Dixie tomorrow....Bless :wub:

Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub: :wub: Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol: Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing :luck:

Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:   Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:
Three years from now if i find a handsome lad for my little Molly we'll work on him together (w00t)

:wub: Oliver :wub: is so handsom :huggles: I love the speckled nose :huggles:

Can't wait to see the girls at the Northern Sue :huggles: What weight are they now?

sue greenwood said:
Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:    Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:
Three years from now if i find a handsome lad for my little Molly we'll work on him together (w00t)

So I'd better start buttering him up now then :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
:wub: Oliver :wub: is so handsom :huggles: I love the speckled nose :huggles: Can't wait to see the girls at the Northern Sue :huggles: What weight are they now?

Not weighed them yet. Everyone notices Olivers nose shame it'll go black soon. He is a little love the girls wanted to keep him as he is so cuddly. Trisha and Graham have got another Barney there.He reminds me so much of him. I could have kept him but you have to draw the line somewhere. :b

Carol Jepson said:
sue greenwood said:
Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:    Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:

So I'd better start buttering him up now then :lol:

lol (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back