The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dixie looks very settled already,its amazing how quick they settle into a new life :thumbsup:

oliver could only go up stairs until last night,and decided he cold do it and just launched himself down them in a fashion :sweating:

looking forward to meeting dixie again :huggles: :huggles:

see you al later today :thumbsup:

Dixie is looking really happy in her new home.Wont be long until she can go up and down the steps. Little Mia (6)who took away the liitle black boy wanted to swap him for the white boy. Jet had pulled her pig tails,undone the bows on her tea shirt and nibbled her fingers she decided he was too much to handle. Mum and Dad were over the moon he was so lively as last time they came they were half a sleep. I'm pleased all the dogs are settling in. Little georga will grow up with this one Patrick maybe she'll want one of her own one day?All children should have at least one whippet :D

trish g said:
dixie looks very settled already,its amazing how quick they settle into a new life :thumbsup: oliver could only go up stairs until last night,and decided he cold do it and just launched himself down them in a fashion :sweating:

looking forward to meeting dixie again :huggles:   :huggles:

see you al later today :thumbsup:

Must be time for an Oliver pic as the camera loves him (w00t)

here you go sue,just for you :))

as you can see hes only happy when hes eating :lol: :huggles:

IMG_0421.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

will do some more head shots later :thumbsup:

Dixie and Oliver look very settled in and just :wub: :wub: :wub: keep those pictures coming please. :thumbsup:

you are certainly getting your moneys worth out of that bed Trish, the dogs seem to love it, great pics :huggles:

Dixie and Evie could be twins, - their faces look soooo alike. Evie's head and parts of her body are looking more dark brown than black at the moment - even the more black hairs are tipped with a lighter colour at the very end.

Well Evie is starting to listen to me, she can now "sit" on command and is more toy orientated than food orientated - fav toy of all is red mousie, second fav toy is tennis ball on a rope which she will chase up and down the garden at top speed. She is fascinated by our fish tank and does the head tilted on one side to look at them quizzically, obviously thinking that they will brighten up her food bowl lol.

Shes sleeping all night in her crate in the kitchen and snuggles up under her fleecy blanket and like a good girl goes to bed around 9pm ish but will wake up for a wee around 11-12pm.

We took her into Crewe today, I had to go to the bank, so eldest son held her outside in his arms. We had a little wander around so Evie could see a few sights and we met a policeman, a road sweeper, people in a hat, babies in pushchairs, and a group of girls (eldest son was thrilled lol) that cooed all over her. Evie took it all in her stride and lapped up the attention. The policeman was rather taken with her, and said that he had never seen a whippy baby before (a lot of people have said that actually).

The only naughty things she does are bringing in slugs :x very gently of course - but brings them into the kitchen where she watches them intently, and shes having trouble working out the strength of her teeth - sometimes shes goes a bit ott and OUCH - but shes a pup - we'll get there :D

Evie is definately missing Rosie, she spent all yesterday afternoon looking for her, I was in floods of tears, and Evie just whimpered and when she couldnt find her, Evie decided that if she wasnt at my feet she wanted to be on my shoulder or in my lap. If I hadnt had Evie here already, then I would have fallen apart.

HopeRosie said:
Dixie and Evie could be twins, - their faces look soooo alike.  Evie's head and parts of her body are looking more dark brown than black at the moment - even the more black hairs are tipped with a lighter colour at the very end. 
Well Evie is starting to listen to me, she can now "sit" on command and is more toy orientated than food orientated - fav toy of all is red mousie, second fav toy is tennis ball on a rope which she will chase up and down the garden at top speed.  She is fascinated by our fish tank and does the head tilted on one side to look at them quizzically, obviously thinking that they will brighten up her food bowl lol.

Shes sleeping all night in her crate in the kitchen and snuggles up under her fleecy blanket and like a good girl goes to bed around 9pm ish but will wake up for a wee around 11-12pm.

We took her into Crewe today, I had to go to the bank, so eldest son held her outside in his arms. We had a little wander around so Evie could see a few sights and we met a policeman, a road sweeper, people in a hat, babies in pushchairs, and a group of girls (eldest son was thrilled lol) that cooed all over her.  Evie took it all in her stride and lapped up the attention.  The policeman was rather taken with her, and said that he had never seen a whippy baby before (a lot of people have said that actually).

The only naughty things she does are bringing in slugs  :x very gently of course - but brings them into the kitchen where she watches them intently, and shes having trouble working out the strength of her teeth - sometimes shes goes a bit ott and OUCH - but shes a pup - we'll get there :D

Evie is definately missing Rosie, she spent all yesterday afternoon looking for her, I was in floods of tears, and Evie just whimpered and when she couldnt find her, Evie decided that if she wasnt at my feet she wanted to be on my shoulder or in my lap.  If I hadnt had Evie here already, then I would have fallen apart.

what happened to rosie?

Hoperosie, I do hope things get a little easir for you all....its so sad when you loose a treasured lifelong companion,, :huggles: I hope little Evie gets over it :huggles: .....maye in time you might think of getting another little one to add to the family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really sad I know she meant a lot to you.I know Evie can't take her place but i hope she eases the pain......... You know Rosie may have been hanging on till you got another dog, so that she knew you weren't going to be alone.

Sorry to hear of your loss .. :( ..It's always sad when you lose a loved one matter how old they are ...

To lighten the mood a bit here are some Ethel pics for all you Ethel fans ( or not ) ..

Tink getting TINKED....

Picture139.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt..

Picture141.jpg

Picture148.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Picture156.jpg

Ooh, look at her little pink pads, she's gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

All the pup's are looking very cute and are a credit to you both ...Thanks once again Sue and John for allowing my wife to have Ethel . She has given hours of laughs as well as the " what have we done ?" moments but all in all we would not be without her.Thanks.

Lovely photos of Beryl the Peril, sorry I mean Ethel Chris.

I hope her nose stays like that :wub:

lovely update photos of ethel :wub: ,she is such a cutie,what a pity them noses wont stay pink :huggles: :thumbsup: i think there so cute

She beautiful Chris & Hannah :wub: .....................Aw poor Tink's being overpowered by Beryl the peril :lol:

I can't get over how beautiful this litter is, Ethel is just perfect :wub: :wub:

I think she's really like her daddy in the face :wub: I can't wait to see them all again :D

Sue has asked me to post a pic of Seth, so i will have to try & get a nice shot of him over the next couple of days.

I'm afraid he's very sore today as a gsd has taken a chunk out of his side :rant:

Just going to give him some more tlc :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back