The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Strike Whippets said:
Lovely photos of Oliver  :wub:   ......and a great bed  :D

I hope Seth is feeling better ......poor lad .......Ethel sends licks  (w00t)

I'm glad she's haveing a nice time she looks so at home i bet she has taken over. She is a pretty puppy but i am biased as i think they are all good lookers. I hope the laughs outweigh the 'god what have we let ourselves in for' then she's worth having.

She's definitely worth having :D .........Though at the moment I have an infection in my leg and Ethel thinks its great jumping up and scratching it :eek: (w00t)

Poor you what the devil have you done.

The trouble with dogs they always catch you with their claws in places you wish they wouldn't :blink:

DSC_0015-3.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

can see youve got a cheeky one too :lol: :wub: .

love the photos :thumbsup: :p

heres oliver at 9 weeks old :wub:

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

and his cheeky side of him :huggles:

IMG_0630.jpg

Oliver is a right little poser, & ho soooo scrummy :wub:

And little Dixie is the double of her half sister Olive :wub:

Lovely photos of Dixie and Oliver :wub: :wub: infact what a lovely litter they all are :thumbsup:

Look at little OLIVERS tongue :lol: he is just :huggles: :wub: ...... and so are the rest of the litter - absolutely gorgeous puppies.. :huggles:

Olivers looking very :wub: :* 8) ........Love his photo sticking his tongue out :lol: ........Ethel said she'll catch him up soon though cos she's 8lbs 1oz today (w00t) ...... Little lump lol .....

Emma is 8 1/2 lbs

Molly is 9lbs

Blue boy 11lbs

Love all the pics.Must get my camera out

Last edited by a moderator:
just wondered if any of olivers litter mates beckons with there front paws,when we walk the dogs and olivers (been carried of cause) he is always pawing for the others its so sweet,he sticks his paw out then brings it back and he does this most of the time when where out,he certainly attracts people because they think he is beckoning them (w00t)

Lol Trish - yep Evie does that too - going to take about five minutes to teach her "give paw" lol. Trouble is going to be getting her to stop.

Evies also got this noise that she only makes when Im preparing her food - sort of like a low groan ? she sounds like a seal :D

My eldest left the tumble dryer tube vent tube thing on the floor yesterday - took Evie about two seconds to disappear through the tube - she had a whale of a time wriggling through it over and over - couldnt bear to take it away from her she was having so much fun!

Im going to weigh Evie (shes sound asleep at the mo - morning nap lol) later - will post how much she weighs in a bit.

HopeRosie said:
Lol Trish - yep Evie does that too - going to take about five minutes to teach her "give paw" lol.  Trouble is going to be getting her to stop. 
Evies also got this noise that she only makes when Im preparing her food - sort of like a low groan ? she sounds like a seal  :D

My eldest left the tumble dryer tube vent tube thing on the floor yesterday - took Evie about two seconds to disappear through the tube - she had a whale of a time wriggling through it over and over - couldnt bear to take it away from her she was having so much fun!

Im going to weigh Evie (shes sound asleep at the mo - morning nap lol) later - will post how much she weighs in a bit.

oliver groans too,at meal times and when hes trying to get comfy for a lon nap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive just weighed Evie - shes 8lb. She seems to be all legs and long whippy tail at the moment (w00t) shes currently zooming round the garden with David Tennant in her mouth lol (good taste :D )AKA Dr who figure from my youngests son collection of Dr Who People/Monsters etc - closely followed by youngest son. Hopefully they will both sleep well :D ....and David Tennant wont have too many teeth marks in him.

HopeRosie said:
Ive just weighed Evie - shes 8lb.  She seems to be all legs and long whippy tail at the moment  (w00t) shes currently zooming round the garden with David Tennant in her mouth lol (good taste :D )AKA Dr who figure from my youngests son collection of Dr Who People/Monsters etc - closely followed by youngest son. Hopefully they will both sleep well :D ....and David Tennant wont have too many teeth marks in him.
If there's a flash of light and she starts talking she's become the next Dr Who (w00t)

I keep having my pups out in the garden Molly is completely barmy.They have destroyed my rhubarb and made a den under the bushes so if they dont want to come in they hide at the back of them so i cant get them. :D

Due to being messed around this one is looking for a new home. He's 9 weeks old and weighs 11lb.

P1010005.JPG

Aww bless him Sue :wub: he is lovely :wub: I'm sure he will find a lovely new home really soon :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back