The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh those pictures of Ethel are just :wub: o:) :wub: o:) :wub: :wub: and she has got that same Oliver nose...its so cute. What a beautiful litter of puppies - you must be so proud of them Sue. :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
I can't get over how beautiful this litter is, Ethel is just perfect :wub:   :wub: I think she's really like her daddy in the face :wub: I can't wait to see them all again :D

Sue has asked me to post a pic of Seth, so i will have to try & get a nice shot of him over the next couple of days.

I'm afraid he's very sore today as a gsd has taken a chunk out of his side :rant:

Just going to give him some more tlc :wub:

Oh No Diane :rant: :rant: Poor Seth!! When did that happen? Hope he's ok :unsure:

Dixie is gorgeous Patrick - she's the spitting image of our Olive :huggles: Wish you loads of :luck: with her

Ethel is a real stunner too Hannah & Chris - lovely piccies of her - such an innocent butter wouldnt melt face :- " :wub: :luck: with her too

Wow what sort of camera do you have - those pics are beautiful - that one just above the sleeping one - with her face with the background of flowers ought to be in a frame :D

Shes definately got one of those butter wouldnt melt looks - Evie does that to perfection!

I will try and get some Evie ones this week.

at last ive managed to get some photos of oliver :huggles:

hes been with us a whole week already,how quick time flys.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

hahahah Oliver looks so BIG - in one of the pics Oliver looks like he is having his belly tickled by Kiplin? and is laughing :D

They are cracking looking pups. Looking forwards to seeing them on the track next year.

ChrisBishop said:
All the pup's are looking very cute and are a credit to you both ...Thanks once again Sue and John for allowing my wife to have Ethel . She has given hours of laughs as well as the " what have we done ?" moments but all in all we would not be without her.Thanks.
I'm glad she's haveing a nice time she looks so at home i bet she has taken over. She is a pretty puppy but i am biased as i think they are all good lookers. I hope the laughs outweigh the 'god what have we let ourselves in for' then she's worth having.

Told you the camera loves him.He is a handsome devil he is like Barney. If Oliver wraps Trish around his little paw like Barney does with me you are in for some fun. The other thing is everyone will want to hug him he's so cuddly.

naylorwhippets said:
I can't get over how beautiful this litter is, Ethel is just perfect :wub:   :wub: I think she's really like her daddy in the face :wub: I can't wait to see them all again :D

Sue has asked me to post a pic of Seth, so i will have to try & get a nice shot of him over the next couple of days.

I'm afraid he's very sore today as a gsd has taken a chunk out of his side :rant:

Just going to give him some more tlc :wub:

Give Seth a big hug and kiss from me he's one of my favourite boys. :wub:

olivers like a cuddly bear,his coat is so soft and thick :huggles: most people that pass us either stop us so they can have a stroke or you can hear them saying nice comments about him :)

ive put some more photos of him under general whippet :thumbsup:

trish g said:
olivers like a cuddly bear,his coat is so soft and thick :huggles: most people that pass us either stop us so they can have a stroke or you can hear them saying nice comments about him :) ive put some more photos of him under general whippet  :thumbsup:

i've seen them he's gorgeous :wub:

Where did Oliver get his lovely big Zebra bed from? 8)

Rae said:
Where did Oliver get his lovely big Zebra bed from?   8)

got it from ebay,£12 pickup only,and its a big hit with all the dogs :thumbsup:

its 6ft long.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooo I just lurrve those latest pics of Oliver.....hes just soooo scrummy :huggles: :huggles: :wub: I want him pleasssseee :lol:

love your beds Trish too - they are great. :thumbsup:

masta said:
trish g said:
Rae said:
Where did Oliver get his lovely big Zebra bed from?   8)

got it from ebay,£12 pickup only,and its a big hit with all the dogs :thumbsup:

its 6ft long.

were did you pick it up from?

hi patrick,

we got it when we was picking oliver up,it was about 20mins future in sandbach,so went for the beanbag then came back up for oliver ,an all round trip i would .

say :lol: :thumbsup:

Lovely photos of Oliver :wub: ......and a great bed :D

I hope Seth is feeling better ......poor lad .......Ethel sends licks (w00t)

I'm glad she's haveing a nice time she looks so at home i bet she has taken over. She is a pretty puppy but i am biased as i think they are all good lookers. I hope the laughs outweigh the 'god what have we let ourselves in for' then she's worth having.

She's definitely worth having :D .........Though at the moment I have an infection in my leg and Ethel thinks its great jumping up and scratching it :eek: (w00t)

Wow what sort of camera do you have - those pics are beautiful - that one just above the sleeping one - with her face with the background of flowers ought to be in a frame
Sorry i haven't got back sooner but just to let you know i use a Nikon D50 DSLR which i must admit does a rather good job of taking pics but it does also help having such a photogenic pup like Ethel .. :wub: :) :D

Great pics of Evie and Oliver and we look forward to seeing them all again soon.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back