The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:   Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:
I think Barry is soft enough Carol :lol:

Bracken :wub:

Barney :wub:

Sol :wub:

Brenna :wub:

Walter :wub:

Hector :wub:

Bailey :wub:

Nooooooooooooo more room at the inn :lol:

Well Evie was registered with the vets today - shes 6.1lbs now - so a little dot compared to Oliver. Shes a bit more of a picky eater - but shes ok :D Probably because Im not providing her with freshly caught rabbit :- " She caused quite a stir at the school gates this afternoon when I took her to pick up youngest from school. Shes now got a fan club of the whole of Yr2. (w00t)

Eldest son James has been sending pics from his phone to all his female contacts with the line "do you want to see my puppy?" obviously he hasnt heard of etchings! far too innocent o:)

Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:   Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:
im convinced oliver chose us,and he waited and waited for us,i told graham this for near 2 weeks :lol: then just out of the blue graham said we will have him,i was shocked as he was adamant we wouldnt have anymore,think it was something to do with fate :wacko: it just had to be :)) and hes lovely and worth the world :huggles: :wub:

nice to hear patricks been smittened to getting dixie earlier than planned,looking forward in seeing her very soon :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
Carol Jepson said:
Well as you know Oliver was my fave :wub:   :wub:   Sue, just need some tips of Trish to soften hubby's up lol :lol:    Look forward to seeing Oliver and Dixie racing  :luck:
I think Barry is soft enough Carol :lol:

Bracken :wub:

Barney :wub:

Sol :wub:

Brenna :wub:

Walter :wub:

Hector :wub:

Bailey :wub:

Nooooooooooooo more room at the inn :lol:

Try a :huggles: Carol it worked before LOL :wacko:

Well Dixie has flown the nest.Patrick has taken his little girl away up north where flat hats are t'norm and tripe and onions are a delicacy. Mind you where he lives it's so posh they take there fish and chips home in a violin case. Good luck Patrick see you on the race track.

Awww they are all leaving home ......Its a sad but happy time .......Think of the pleasure you'll have watching them grow :D

Strike Whippets said:
Awww they are all leaving home ......Its a sad but happy time .......Think of the pleasure you'll have watching them grow  :D
I'll get to see most of this litter which will be good.I'm really looking forward to it.They are a right good litter and to see them hurtle around the pen as they have been doing i reckon they stand a damn good chance on the track.But then i suppose i'm biased (w00t) Next season will come around quickly.

good luck to dixies in her new life,looking forward to some cuddles when she comes racing :huggles:

tripe and onions sue! yuk! remember my dad enjoying that dish,now im feeling :x :x :x .

olivers been running crazy today from one room to another ,he sends all the others into a frenzy of chasing him (w00t) :lol: :lol: ,hes quite a sturdy little one thats for sure,and finley thinks hes fantastic,all that worry for nothing :sweating:

oh and oliver met the cat and jumped on his back,well the cat as told him off and now oliver as a little scratch on his face :wacko: hopefully hes learnt the lesson poor oliver :huggles:

trish g said:
good luck to dixies in her new life,looking forward to some cuddles when she comes racing :huggles: tripe and onions sue! yuk! remember my dad enjoying that dish,now im feeling  :x   :x   :x .

olivers been running crazy today from one room to another ,he sends all the others into a frenzy of chasing him (w00t)   :lol:   :lol: ,hes quite a sturdy little one thats for sure,and finley thinks hes fantastic,all that worry for nothing :sweating:

oh and oliver met the cat and jumped on his back,well the cat as told him off and now oliver as a little scratch on his face :wacko: hopefully hes learnt the lesson poor oliver :huggles:

You'll have to race him at opens when he's passed his trials i want to see how handsome he will get. He's going to be a head turner. He'll get over the cat or the cat will be banned to the bottom of the garden a bit like ours.Only tollerated. Glad you are enjoying him he is such a little love.It's nice to hear that you are all giving them the run of the house. Cant wait to get my two in. I snuck Molly in tonight :D she's a sweetie.

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
Awww they are all leaving home ......Its a sad but happy time .......Think of the pleasure you'll have watching them grow  :D
I'll get to see most of this litter which will be good.I'm really looking forward to it.They are a right good litter and to see them hurtle around the pen as they have been doing i reckon they stand a damn good chance on the track.But then i suppose i'm biased (w00t) Next season will come around quickly.

Well I can tell you that I've never had a puppy like our Eth ;) ........She's got such a laid back but independent nature .........She's been over the fields with the gang today and she won't quit .......the boys went through the mud to get to the stream, and she followed, got plastered in mud and soaked but didn't care :huggles: .......She led by my feet now (as she does every night :wub: ) .....and when I move she'll get up as if to say "what are we doing now" ........Ethel is great fun and wowed them all at lure coursing this Sunday :wub: .........Shes great, thanks for letting us own her ........ :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:

Well I can tell you that I've never had a puppy like our Eth ;) ........She's got such a laid back but independent nature .........She's been over the fields with the gang today and she won't quit .......the boys went through the mud to get to the stream, and she followed, got plastered in mud and soaked but didn't care :huggles: .......She led by my feet now (as she does every night :wub: ) .....and when I move she'll get up as if to say "what are we doing now" ........Ethel is great fun and wowed them all at lure coursing this Sunday :wub: .........Shes great, thanks for letting us own her ........ :thumbsup:

I am really pleased you love her so much.It makes me really proud they are all having a nice time with their new mummies and daddies. Is she still swinging Sheepy? What does chris think of her. I know she will be a beautiful whippet with a face like that she's another that will get noticed wherever she goes. John always liked that one but he chose Emma in the end. I love all of them because they are soooo funny.When i go into them their little tails go ten to the dozen and are always sooo happy to see you.How can anyone not love a whippet?

About 7ish I lost Evie.......major panic here. My house is soooo dogproof I couldnt think where she had gone - was just ready to turn the house upside down.

Giggles from under Williams duvet (he had just gone to bed). Evie and William had made themselves a little den under the duvet, complete with torch, hiding from mummy (w00t) talk about a conspiracy...... I couldnt tell either of them off - two little heads popped out, one looking like a fruit bat with her ears all askew and william looking like butter wouldnt melt lol

Weve also been to the school again today, and also seen real sheep, shes also been introduced to the hoover, the bath and the man next door with a hammer drill. A bit of a look and a hide behind me but I wasnt scared :lol: so she wasnt either. Weve also had the mother of all thunderstorms and because Rosie is completely deaf, she doesnt react - so Evie took her lead and carried on watching TV lol

Ive taken some pics of the boys with her, but I will send them to you privately tomorrow Sue - dont really want them on the tinternet :)

HopeRosie said:
About 7ish I lost Evie.......major panic here.  My house is soooo dogproof I couldnt think where she had gone - was just ready to turn the house upside down.
Giggles from under Williams duvet (he had just gone to bed).  Evie and William had made themselves a little den under the duvet, complete with torch, hiding from mummy  (w00t) talk about a conspiracy...... I couldnt tell either of them off - two little heads popped out, one looking like a fruit bat with her ears all askew and william looking like butter wouldnt melt lol

Weve also been to the school again today, and also seen real sheep, shes also been introduced to the hoover, the bath and the man next door with a hammer drill.  A bit of a look and a hide behind me but I wasnt scared  :lol: so she wasnt either.  Weve also had the mother of all thunderstorms and because Rosie is completely deaf, she doesnt react - so Evie took her lead and carried on watching TV lol

Ive taken some pics of the boys with her, but I will send them to you privately tomorrow Sue - dont really want them on the tinternet :)

She has her partner in crime then (w00t) Good luck with the three little devils.

And then there were three.......Morgan aka Jet has gone off with his new family.I'll seehim again as they are new members of the Northern which is good.

Dixie has settled really well sleeping through from day 1 were both chuffed to bits with her many thanks to John and Sue

DSC_0379-1.jpg

DSC_0389-1.jpg

DSC_0346-1.jpg

DSC_0383-1.jpg

Dixie is gorgeous :wub: We wish you the very best of :luck: with her :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see Seth's babes on the race track :huggles:

Congratulations Patrick and Shona on your new arrival, Dixie looks a real cutie :wub: can't wait to meet her and have a cuddle :)

Kass looks to have accepted her really well :huggles: :thumbsup: what did Bella think of the new arrival ?

Love that picture at the top of the steps Aww :huggles:

Lots of luck with your new baby and lots of luck at the HOE with Bella :luck: :thumbsup:

Looking forward to more pics of your new baby girl :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back