The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looking forward to Evie's photos later :D :* .....She was so cuddly when we met them :huggles: ........and little Oliver......well big O's pics as well :wub: ......They are a gorgeous litter .....Eth is nearly house trained already and rags every thing in sight :eek: ....... :luck: :luck: :luck: with your guys ....Its going to be great watching them grow :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to Evie's photos later  :D   :* .....She was so cuddly when we met them  :huggles:   ........and little Oliver......well big O's pics as well  :wub:   ......They are a gorgeous litter .....Eth is nearly house trained already and rags every thing in sight  :eek:   .......  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   with your guys ....Its going to be great watching them grow  :wub:
im also looking forward to seeing them grow,will be interesting to see how they all do on the track :thumbsup:

sounds like ethel settled in quickly and well done on the house training :thumbsup: :wub:

Ive just added a new post called "Evies First day" with all todays piccies in it :D

Todays gone really well, AND weve not had any accidents in the house either :D

Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to Evie's photos later  :D   :* .....She was so cuddly when we met them  :huggles:   ........and little Oliver......well big O's pics as well  :wub:   ......They are a gorgeous litter .....Eth is nearly house trained already and rags every thing in sight  :eek:   .......  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   with your guys ....Its going to be great watching them grow  :wub:

Time for more Ethel pics I think.Or can no one capture her on film? :D

HopeRosie said:
Ive just added a new post called "Evies First day" with all todays piccies in it :D
Todays gone really well, AND weve not had any accidents in the house either :D

Seen the pics they are good should put some on this bit too to keep a diary of my little family too.

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:

LOL .....We have a few photo's, but she's asleep :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
Looking forward to Evie's photos later  :D   :* .....She was so cuddly when we met them  :huggles:    ........and little Oliver......well big O's pics as well  :wub:   ......They are a gorgeous litter .....Eth is nearly house trained already and rags every thing in sight  :eek:   .......  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:   with your guys ....Its going to be great watching them grow  :wub:

LOL .....We have a few photo's, but she's asleep :lol:

Is she sedated? (w00t)

Well my little Oliver goes Sunday the pen is slowly emptying quite sad but also exciting all going on to new homes.

sue greenwood said:
Well my little Oliver goes Sunday the pen is slowly emptying quite sad but also exciting all going on to new homes.
sue you will see lots of him on here thats for sure,im very click happy so to speak :lol: :lol: :lol:

what would we do without the internet,well for one i wouldnt have all my beautiful whippets thats for sure :huggles: .

right must get ready 4 hours to go yipee (w00t) see you all soon :thumbsup: :p oliver im coming to get you :huggles: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a good night considering how young Evie is. She fell fast asleep in her crate in the kitchen so it didnt seem worth moving her up to my bedroom. I gently took her out for a wee at Eleven and put her straight back in her crate and snuggled her in her blanket, and although she whimpered for about 10mins she slept until 2 am. She then whimpered at 4am and then 6am, but straight out, wee and straight back to bed. No whimpering in between these time. So quite impressed really compared to how it could have been.

Ive taken her out in the car this morning to the local Pets At Home as you can take them into the shop. She didnt whimper at all in the car and we spent 20mins wandering around looking at the fish etc - and choosing a string of sausages squeeky toy lol. She got quite a few strokes and pats from different people (I didnt want to overwhelm her), and the comments ranged from "ooh is she a greyhound" to "ooh what a lovely labrador" :blink:

Heres a pic for Sue - for the baby album.

Rosies Midnight Hope - AKA Evie

P6150044.jpg

Cant wait to see all your Oliver piccies Trish, you are probably on your way now. They run like whirlwinds round the garden - well their mum IS called Twister (w00t)

I like the fact your post was a 6am! couldnt sleep .....??? :- "

Here's a few Ethel pics to keep you all going for a couple of days.. :- " ..I hope all you other lucky new owners have the same amount of fun as we are at the mo .. :huggles:

Any here they are ....

Fast asleep... :wub:

Picture122.jpg

Getting comfy ..

Picture125.jpg

Picture128.jpg

With Uncle Twit ... :wub:

Picture129.jpg

What's this... :eek:

Picture131.jpg

Picture132.jpg

Those toes look interesting .. :devil:

Picture134.jpg

Ethel & Evie look great :wub: We wish you all the best of :luck: with them!

And Daddy sends lots of xxxxxxxxxxx & :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

They are looking good and it's nice to see them settling in.Is that a ransacked cushion she fell asleep on Hannah?

Arent they little sweethearts :wub:

well olivers home and making a big hit with the boys,the girls are a little stand offish still but im sure they will come round in a couple of days :)

he certainly liked the car and was quite happy looking out of the window before falling asleep until we got to the racing.

im uploading some photos now but photobucket always runs slow on a sunday :wacko:

heres oliver and his first trip to the races :wub: :huggles:

meeting the lovely faith :wub: :huggles:

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

having a snooze after all the women cuddling him :lol:

IMG_0181.jpg

Isnt he a sweetie :wub: I told you he'll end up with the big cushion all to himself.

Almost brought a tear to the eye seeing all my little babies in their new lives but i'm not gonna cry 'cos i have to be brave

sue greenwood said:
Isnt he a sweetie :wub: I told you he'll end up with the big cushion all to himself.Almost brought a tear to the eye seeing all my little babies in their new lives but i'm not gonna cry 'cos i have to be brave

he does love that beanbag and it is so huge,he looks great on it with the colours :lol:

i think i would have to cry sue,you should be so proud of yourself,they are a fantastic litter :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

I'm really pleased you love him to bits.What intrigues me now is how Janices boys will react when they find they have a new puppy as she has kept it a secret from them.I wish i was a fly on the wall as they should be so excited. Lucky Evie.lucky boys.I wouldnt be able to keep such a secret i'd want to tell everyone.As you have guessed i love puppies. :oops: shouldnt say that i'm supposed to be a hard woman (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back