The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ive just had Evie weighed officially at the vets today (for worming dosage) - she likes that as she gets a dog biscuit from those nice vet people :- " two weeks ago on the 18th June she was 6lb.1oz and today she was 8lb 3ozs!!!! so any doubts/worries/new mum paranoia that she wasnt eating enough...lol I think a lb and an ounce a week is probably ok isnt it?

She looks all chubby & healthy to me.......shes gorgeous :huggles:

your doing brilliantly janis :thumbsup: dont think youve anything to worry about there,shes such a swetpea :wub: :huggles:

HopeRosie said:
Ive just had Evie weighed officially at the vets today (for worming dosage) - she likes that as she gets a dog biscuit from those nice vet people  :- "  two weeks ago on the 18th June she was 6lb.1oz  and today she was 8lb 3ozs!!!! so any doubts/worries/new mum paranoia that she wasnt eating enough...lol I think a lb and an ounce a week is probably ok isnt it?
She looks good and if the vet thought anything about her they would have said.Just relax and enjoy her thats what puppies are for.Sit back watch them grow.Watch them get their characters. Then let them take over your life and your home (w00t)

Molly trying to get an apple

P1010069.JPG

Beautiful babes :wub: :wub: ......Is it me or has Roger got a different head shape to the girls ??

roger as the same head shape as oliver, but oliver seems to be slow at growing height wise but hes still a tubby little thing,he might end up been a little shorty. :huggles:

Roger is the same shaped head like Barney's.Which I think comes from Sunshine.Molly is very similar to Piper and Emma is like Twister.I think though Roger has a longer nose than Barney and i think that comes from Seth. If you look at Ethel her head shape is like Twister but the coloured markings on her face match Barney's.She has the same stipe up her forhead.

olivers new weight.....10 weeks old......10lb 9oz :thumbsup:

cannot believe you have had oliver 3 weeks already Trish. :huggles:

trac said:
cannot believe you have had oliver 3 weeks already Trish. :huggles:

it feels like hes always been here :huggles:

hes a pleasure to have around :wub: :huggles:

you dont know what your missing tracey :thumbsup: :- "

sooo glad i am not being put under pressure (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back