The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Fab news Sue :thumbsup: John and Nicky are really nice folk :D and Hannah can stop at 11 now for a while (w00t) :lol: well until theres another litter lol :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
good news for roger,glad hes found his new home :thumbsup:

olivers weight yesterday was 11 weeks........11lb 9oz :thumbsup: them legs have started to grow now too :huggles:

glad roger has found a lovely home, Trish you can stop mithering me now :- "(i'm sure you wont , until i give in:lol: ) big :huggles: for oliver

Im so pleased for Roger too - such a happy ending :D

Goodness me Trish what ARE you feeding Oliver - lead weight? Evies still only a spidery 8lb 10ish

Although her name at the moment is Evil Evie - shes taken to "play" biting with avengence. Saying ouch just seems to make her more excited. But shes marking the skin eeeek I thought we'd got it sorted but shes upped the ante.

Help.....

HopeRosie said:
Im so pleased for Roger too - such a happy ending :D
Goodness me Trish what ARE you feeding Oliver - lead weight?  Evies still only a spidery 8lb 10ish

Although her name at the moment is Evil Evie - shes taken to "play" biting with avengence.  Saying ouch just seems to make her more excited.  But shes marking the skin eeeek  I thought we'd got it sorted but shes upped the ante.

Help.....

oliver is averaging 1lb a week so think thats about average for a male :thumbsup:

we dont have any play biting going on but maybe thats becasue he does it all with the other 5 dogs :lol: hes quite well behaved for a pppy of his age,very easy dog to have around :wub:

Well big bad Ethel is 9lbs 7ozs ......Shes a tad on the slim side for my licking, but she's never ever still .......She went to Cotswolds last night for a watch and a rag .....then proceeded to show off for her fans ..... :D

Strike Whippets said:
Well big bad Ethel is 9lbs 7ozs ......Shes a tad on the slim side for my licking, but she's never ever still .......She went to Cotswolds last night for a watch and a rag .....then proceeded to show off for her fans .....  :D
Well stop licking her Hannah and she'll put on weight. :D

Last evening she was briefly kidnapped and put into a large white van with some excited male whippies in it, before demanding to be taken back to the traps. She then proceeded to kill Joan's walking stick. :thumbsup: This might not be summat that she should have been allowed to do as she may attempt to kill Joan's walking stick sometime in the future with dire consequences to Joan. (w00t) (w00t)

Dunno what you do with your pups Sue but they seem to rag like demons and are fearless. And no from what I've seen Ethel don't do still.

BeeJay said:
[This might not be summat that she should have been allowed to do as she may attempt to kill Joan's walking stick sometime in the future with dire consequences to Joan.  (w00t)   (w00t)

:lol: / (w00t)

Surely little leathel Ethel wouldnt do such a thing? :- "

Nice to see Ethel today she looks good Hannah I'm glad she's still keeping you on your toes. She's obviously enjoying life.

Strike Whippets said:
Well big bad Ethel is 9lbs 7ozs ......Shes a tad on the slim side for my licking, but she's never ever still .......She went to Cotswolds last night for a watch and a rag .....then proceeded to show off for her fans .....  :D
She's going to be only 22-23 lb like Molly Grrr that means we are racing against each other and you've got the mad one. (w00t)

I had Evie weighed yesterday - (for her wormer) and shes 4.85 kg which is 10lb 7osz - How can you tell how much she will be when shes fully grown?

sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:
She's going to be only 22-23 lb like Molly Grrr that means we are racing against each other and you've got the mad one. (w00t)

Oh good my 5th 22lb-der (w00t) .....As for Ethel being mad :blink: ........ I hadn't really noticed :- " :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
sue greenwood said:
Strike Whippets said:

Oh good my 5th 22lb-der (w00t) .....As for Ethel being mad :blink: ........ I hadn't really noticed :- " :lol:

You're giving her too much meat. It drives them mad (w00t)

olivers a very fast learner,he asks for the toilet most of the time now and he knows what (here) means ,he as even put both back legs up a tree to wee (w00t) it was hilarious,he does try cocking his leg bless him,and hes like grease lightening when he runs,ive never had a pup with such confidence hes a very clever boy indeed,and we love him to bits :huggles:

trish g said:
olivers a very fast learner,he asks for the toilet most of the time now and he knows what (here) means ,he as even put both back legs up a tree to wee (w00t) it was hilarious,he does try cocking his leg bless him,and hes like grease lightening when he runs,ive never had a pup with such confidence hes a very clever boy indeed,and we love him to bits :huggles:
He's not mad dog number 2 is he Ethels male double (w00t)

trish g said:
We have a picture shortage :cheers:

olivers a very fast learner
I think the whole litter have got very quick and eager minds. Evies bright as a button too - she does recall from quite a distance away (about a tennis court length) now on three pips of a dog whistle and an arm signal. She also does "down" and "sit" on just a hand signal and "wait" and "leave". Shes definately is more toy orientated at the moment - green tuggy frog has overtaken red mousie (poor mousie is now wet and relegated to the garden). Weve found a favourite walk already with a nice safe off the lead bit, so she can have a little run around. We dont seem to be doing too bad on the biting front today, she made the mistake of trying to bite my 6ft 3 boyfriend last night and he told her off, shes mellowed a bit since then. He used the words "dont you dare grrrr" and gave her a bit of a poke (not too hard) So Ive used the same words instead of just No, and shes almost gone uh-oh :oops:

She is such a little sweety - I wouldnt be without her o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back