The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Yes that is the one and only sheepy :lol: .......He did travel up North with her last Sunday with her squeaking it all the time she was awake (w00t)

ethels so pretty and still as a pink nose wub.gif she looks such a good girl too hug.gif laughing.gif
...... Hmm good isn't a word that springs to mind :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
A 28lb-der then  :D   ...... Lethal is only 10lbs 5ozs today ......Here are a few photo's of Ethel today chilling  (w00t)   .......

Picture332.jpg

Picture339.jpg

Picture336.jpg

Picture338.jpg

mmmm Kane was that weight at that age too, now he's 32lb :lol: those babies are sooooo lovely especially the noses :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Do any of your pups pick their own fruit.Mine are raiding the gooseberry bushes and have already eaten the redcurrants.Barney is missing out this year 'cos the pups are beating him to them. :D

Yes The Lethal E has stolen my apples and tomatoes ....oh and dead headed nearly every flower I had .....Oh and has done a spot of fishing in the pond and has decided to dig her own water feature which with the weather we are having down here is now filled ....just need to add a water lily and fish to complete it :lol:

mmmm Kane was that weight at that age too, now he's 32lb

I wish the E would get that big ;) ......... It's about time we met you and your gang at an open again isn't it ?? ....The Northern bend would suit your lot :D

oliver loved my strawberries and ate most i had ,he also enjoys the plums that fall off the tree :lol: ,dont think hes seen the gooseberry bush yet,must check tomorrow he might have stripped it :lol: :wacko: hes a total fruit bat :huggles:

Evies eaten my strawberries too - shes also quite partial to the windfall apples and has also dug her own mini pond. She likes my fucshias so much that she has to investigate all the flowers one by one - on the patio.......

Just come back from a walk with the beasties.They spent half their time in a mucky ditch and then to top it off Molly thought it fun to roll on a dead mouse.I hasten to had they have been in the bath with out the rubber ducky as i was annoyed.

Aww bless :wub: at least they had fun :- " dont you just love em (w00t)

sue greenwood said:
Just come back from a walk with the beasties.They spent half their time in a mucky ditch and then to top it off Molly thought it fun to roll on a dead mouse.I hasten to had they have been in the bath with out the rubber ducky as i was annoyed.

no ducky in their bath :eek: poor babies :wacko: will have to come down your neck of the woods to give them treats for their trauma :lol: :huggles:

I'm baby sitting Ethel for Hannah for a few hours today.

:wub: :D :wub: (w00t) :wub: :wacko: :wub: :huggles:

She's great, and apparently she really likes maccaroni cheese. She can also jump like a flea (w00t) All of my dogs are lying on our bed out of her way (w00t) she's already worn star & leia out :lol:

Rae said:
I'm baby sitting Ethel for Hannah for a few hours today.
:wub:   :D   :wub:   (w00t)   :wub:   :wacko:   :wub:   :huggles:

She's great, and apparently she really likes maccaroni cheese.  She can also jump like a flea (w00t)    All of my dogs are lying on our bed out of her way  (w00t)   she's already worn star & leia out  :lol:

pity we arent closer you could have had her brother for the day too,hes had two baths today,never get a white dog well not in this weather :wacko: :lol: :huggles: glad you had fun :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you leave the dirt it falls off.I wash mine when they get really ditched or smelly.

We had Roger for a sleep over to get his second jab last night.He ambushed the cat.He ran after all the others even tried to keep up with Barney.Funny thing is when i walked them all Barney was looking after them all.If I shouted them back out of the wood he ran in and brought them back to me.. Bless him.He's still my best boy. He caught a rabbit last night and brought it back to show them how goods that?

Beautiful pics :wub:

What does Dixie weigh now Patrick? She looks just like her half brother Dillon :huggles:

it was lovely to meet dixie last sunday and i had a little cuddle :huggles: .

it was kinda strange looking at your photos patrick because these i took yesterday.

oliver weighed 14lb 5oz :eek:

IMG_1351.jpg

and later on in the day this one :huggles:

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

Dixie certainly looks like the top dog there :lol: :lol:

Lovely pictures Patrick, love black and white pictures :thumbsup:

Lovely pictures Trish, isn't it funny how the pups know the comfiest spot :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back