The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
naylorwhippets said:
Awww what beautiful babes :wub:   :huggles: I can't believe how soft Olivers fur is  :wub:   It was so nice to see you all :D We hope you had a good day at the Northern :thumbsup:

We will see you next week at the Champs Trish & we wish you the very best of  :luck:

we had a brilliant day thanks to all of you :thumbsup: ,see you next week and good luck to everyone :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pics turned out really good at least my two behaved.They dont when i try to take a picture. Mind you they did have their leads on (w00t) It was good to have you all there on Sunday The weather was kind to us.

Here's a few of Ethel ......

Yayhey .......ASLEEP :D

Picture340.jpg

Oh my what big umm .......eyes you have :- "

Picture346.jpg

Looking 8) :wub:

Picture358.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) she is far to cute :wub: :wub:

looking forward to seeing her on sunday :thumbsup:

She is looking lovely Hannah - also looking forward to meeting her :wub:

She looks wonderful.Sticking up ears and all.Those eyes are striking. You managed to wear her out what did you do slip her a sedative (w00t) My two are always on the go wouldn't be without them though little beasts. They come out of no where like :ph34r:

sounds like they are all livewires :lol: with big personalitys :huggles: ethels looking great and she as big ears like her brother oliver :wub: :huggles:

sue greenwood said:
They go in search of soft toys to torture :wub:

That's what soft toy's are for :lol: .......Ethel just tortures anything possibly torturable .....be it stuffed or breathing LOL (w00t) .........Your girls are looking well gorgeous Sue :wub: .......We have a few photos of herself from tonight, i'll go and find them :thumbsup:

Here's herself from tonight's puppy night at Cotswolds ..........Unfortunately Chris was too busy to take many photo's, but I can tell you she rags like a demon, doesn't care how noisy the traps or dogs are up by the traps and is walking through a trap just because she can 8) .......as a matter of fact Ethel was so fixated with the lure when our Vinnie jumped about and got in her way she got a tad annoyed with him :- " ....Poor V man :* .....She certainly has a great attitude and she's sure going to be great fun to live with, race, lure course etc ... Thank's for letting us have psycho :wub:

What are we doing then Mum ???

Picture012.jpg

No sense from her hey Miya ....So WHAT are we doing ??

Picture011.jpg

Well why didn't anyone say .....We're going to the traps ......Hold on tight Mum :D

Picture010.jpg

She's looking really well..Psyco..must be granny Piper coming out in her she was nuts when it came to the lure...rabbits...squirrels...anything really. Having pups has changed Twister she more up for it now and is more in charge which is good seeing as Piper has decided to retire. One run down the track is more than enough now.Two runs and 3/4 of the way down and she stops looks at me and walks off. Ahh well thats whippets for you always telling you what to do....Bless :wub:

looking good all of them :wub: :huggles: ,im hoping olivers ears stop growing so his body can catch up with them (w00t) bless him hes such a good boy :huggles:

IMG_1450.jpg

My sons camera (with which I have taken all the other Evie pics) recently died a death hence no recent piccies of her - however in the next couple of weeks Im going to get myself a luvverly new Nikon SLR digital (a D80 with 18-135mm for anyone that is interested) - something Ive wanted for years (have a big interest in photography) - so watch this space for some piccies of Evie-k-Nevie daredevil one - thats if I can get her to sit still long enough....

Thanks for this afternoon Sue - Evie is now sprawled out on the kitchen floor all legs akimbo - out for the count -_- :- "

Hopefully she will be awake enough to go to the final puppy Kennel Club training class tonight - to get her 'tificate' and rosette for her Puppy Award - then (if we pass!) onto the Bronze award..

HopeRosie said:
My sons camera (with which I have taken all the other Evie pics) recently died a death hence no recent piccies of her - however in the next couple of weeks Im going to get myself a luvverly new Nikon SLR digital (a D80 with 18-135mm for anyone that is interested) - something Ive wanted for years (have a big interest in photography) - so watch this space for some piccies of Evie-k-Nevie daredevil one - thats if I can get her to sit still long enough....
Thanks for this afternoon Sue - Evie is now sprawled out on the kitchen floor all legs akimbo - out for the count  -_-   :- "

Hopefully she will be awake enough to go to the final puppy Kennel Club training class tonight - to get her 'tificate' and rosette for her Puppy Award - then (if we pass!) onto the Bronze award..

good luck with the new camera,and im looking forward seeing some pics of lovely evie :wub: :huggles:

HopeRosie said:
Thanks for this afternoon Sue - Evie is now sprawled out on the kitchen floor all legs akimbo - out for the count  -_-   :- "

It was a good afternoon my two were out sparko going home and were absolutely ravenous when i got in. Evie was looking good today it's funny how she has overtaken mine.She's a good half inch taller and longer and she was the same weight and size as Emma at eight weeks. It's also nice to see the colours she has in her coat.The gold bits on her neck are quite pretty. She's a lovely dog it's good to see the boys love her to bits too.

trish g said:
looking good all of them :wub:   :huggles: ,im hoping olivers ears stop growing so his body can catch up with them (w00t) bless him hes such a good boy :huggles:
IMG_1450.jpg

His ears are gorgeous Barney has big ear and are all floppy.When he has them under control he's a handsome devil.He'll be like his uncle Barney.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back