The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Here are a few photo's of herself on today's walk :D

Picture012-2.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Looks like you had a good time on your walk - and Ethel is looking lovely :wub:

ethels looking great hannah,she certainly likes the water doesnt she :huggles: .

managed a group photo today,from left roger :wub: ,oliver :wub: emma :wub: and molly :wub: .

IMG_1774.jpg

and a few more pics

IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

molly dominating oliver :b :- " or wanting to do the conga :lol:

IMG_1767.jpg

(w00t) wow what cracking photos :thumbsup:

they are looking so grown up now :thumbsup:

emma and molly look fab sue.... :wub: :wub: ....as do the others :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
(w00t)   wow what cracking photos :thumbsup: they are looking so grown up now :thumbsup:

emma and molly look fab sue.... :wub:   :wub: ....as do the others :thumbsup:

My two are the smallest which is surprising. Aren't they lovely though :wub:

Are there any pics of their mum and dad - just for Evies baby album? - full side on ones? - just so I can see who she looks like?

Evies ears have been all over the place today. Both pointing completely upright - shes been called Fruit Bat all day :D Nutty as a fruit cake more like.. :- "

lovely pics, looks like you had the sunshine,we had the rain, thats why we never got over to see you all,never mind there is always next sunday :thumbsup:

Lovely photos :huggles: of gorgeous puppys :huggles: :wub:

HopeRosie said:
Are there any pics of their mum and dad - just for Evies baby album? - full side on ones? - just so I can see who she looks like?
Evies ears have been all over the place today. Both pointing completely upright - shes been called Fruit Bat all day :D Nutty as a fruit cake more like.. :- "

will try to do some of mum and dad in a fortnights time when racings on again :thumbsup:

think the only one i got of mum is this one at the lure,she did a somersault :lol: ,thank goodness she was ok :sweating:

IMG_1745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
trish g said:
HopeRosie said:

will try to do some of mum and dad in a fortnights time when racings on again :thumbsup:

think the only one i got of mum is this one at the lure,she did a somersault :lol: ,thank goodness she was ok :sweating:

IMG_1745.jpg

That's Uncle Barney i'd know him anywhere :wub:

:lol: great pic of Twister...................she was really going for it yesterday, having them babies has really fired her up :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back