The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

sue greenwood said:
See Olivers ears are no bigger than anyone elses. :wub:

LOL ......There's definitely a family resemblance going on here :wub: ..........They are all looking great .........Molly's very shiny, I nearly had to put 8) on to look at her photo's :D ........They really are a game bunch, and what more could we ask for ;)

Esthermax said:
:lol:   great pic of Twister...................she was really going for it yesterday, having them babies has really fired her up  :huggles:
She is running well she also lost weight after having pups so i'm going to put her in the champs in under 26 instead of under 28. She is keen to get to the lure too which she wasnt before.

sue greenwood said:
Esthermax said:
:lol:   great pic of Twister...................she was really going for it yesterday, having them babies has really fired her up  :huggles:
She is running well she also lost weight after having pups so i'm going to put her in the champs in under 26 instead of under 28. She is keen to get to the lure too which she wasnt before.

Having puppies did the same to Inca ......well when the mood takes her of course :b

Twister lure coursing

IMG_1836.jpg

Thankyou for the piccie of her mum :D Evie had a great time on her first holiday - we stayed in Hampshire - Im glad shes got her crate to sleep in as she slept soundly every night. No pics as only got my camera yesterday but heres a couple I took today to try it out - she looks like a bat in the pics - look at them ears!

Evie also got her Kennel Club Good Citizen Puppy Assessment Award Certificate and purple Rosette - apparently she was the best in the class - go Evie! Next certificate is the Bronze award - we start that in September.

I dont have that many toys....honestly..the toybox just needed tidying..

IMGP0247.jpg

Whatever it was.....it wasn't me.....

IMGP0250.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely to see evie :wub: ,shes certainly grown :huggles: ,them ears are definatley run in the family :wub:

keep clicking janis ...we want more.... :lol: :thumbsup:

Cross post. Stolen pic.

Uncle Gabriel taking off! 8)

Sue Gabe thinks you've forgotten him! :(

Gabriel_coursing.jpg

Scott Frodsham said:
Cross post. Stolen pic.
Uncle Gabriel taking off!  8)

Sue Gabe thinks you've forgotten him!  :(

honest answer i thought it was gabe but with a few white and blacks i wasnt 100%. I didnt want to make a right glarer :cheers:

Uncle Gabriel did really well.Second place in the main final way to go Gabe. Brother Barney and Sister Twister were more than pleased for him. All his nephews and nieces send there love and admiration :thumbsup:

There, am I forgiven :cheers:

sue greenwood said:
Uncle Gabriel did really well.Second place in the main final way to go Gabe. Brother Barney and Sister Twister were more than pleased for him. All his nephews and nieces send there love and admiration :thumbsup: There, am I forgiven :cheers:

OK he'll let you hold his lead again! (you are honoured!) :- "

Scott Frodsham said:
sue greenwood said:
Uncle Gabriel did really well.Second place in the main final way to go Gabe. Brother Barney and Sister Twister were more than pleased for him. All his nephews and nieces send there love and admiration :thumbsup: There, am I forgiven :cheers:

OK he'll let you hold his lead again! (you are honoured!) :- "

Phew :sweating: .... Thanks Gabe

Well done Uncle Gabe :D ......Though Niece Ethel said all you did was run around a bit after a lure and that can't be that hard as she can do that already :lol: .....

HopeRosie said:
Thankyou for the piccie of her mum :D Evie had a great time on her first holiday - we stayed in Hampshire - Im glad shes got her crate to sleep in as she slept soundly every night. No pics as only got my camera yesterday but heres a couple I took today to try it out - she looks like a bat in the pics - look at them ears!
Evie also got her Kennel Club Good Citizen Puppy Assessment Award Certificate and purple Rosette - apparently she was the best in the class - go Evie! Next certificate is the Bronze award - we start that in September.

I dont have that many toys....honestly..the toybox just needed tidying..

IMGP0247.jpg

Whatever it was.....it wasn't me.....

IMGP0250.jpg

Well done with her training :thumbsup: She sounds like she is settling in very well.

Hmm now where have I seen ears like those recently??????????????????????

I'm thinking, I'm thinking, Gloucester club meeting last Sunday........................ I'm sure the ears were fawn :oops: browny, creamy, reddy, and the pup is mainly white. Now who was she?

The ears you are thinking of are a CREAMY RED colour :p .......certainly NO fawn in them at all !!! .....Honest :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back