The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
peppermint lady said:
(w00t) look at the size of then now sue :- " (dogs not berries i mean) :oops:

they look like they are having a great time :thumbsup:

your have to train them not to eat them but to put them in a carton.....so you can make john a black berry and apple pie :p

John and i have a sweet tooth each so we'd better not we both weigh far too much (w00t)

heres some up to date pics of oliver on the beach today.

hes growing so fast now :huggles:

IMG_3039.jpg

IMG_3067.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

WOW, Olivers looking great :wub: ........If only he'd been a girl ... :D .....And I love seeing such perfect feet on a dog .....Credit to Sue and John, all these pups have good, strong feet .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
WOW, Olivers looking great  :wub: ........If only he'd been a girl ...  :D .....And I love seeing such perfect feet on a dog .....Credit to Sue and John, all these pups have good, strong feet .....

bet ethels grown :wub: have you got any up to date photos hannah :- " ,though i will see you all at the champs if your going :thumbsup:

We aren't going to the champs this time :( .....I must admit we have no new photos of herself (I'll get Chris to take some tomorrow :D ) ...... Ethels only 15lbs 9ozs so looks like shes going to be a small 'un .............She did have a small run today at the sporting champs .....I was very pleased with her as she caught the lure, had it whipped away from her so she spun around on the spot, saw it again and was off :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
We aren't going to the champs this time  :(   .....I must admit we have no new photos of herself (I'll get Chris to take some tomorrow  :D ) ...... Ethels only 15lbs 9ozs so looks like shes going to be a small 'un .............She did have a small run today at the sporting champs .....I was very pleased with her as she caught the lure, had it whipped away from her so she spun around on the spot, saw it again and was off  :lol:

she is a little one,think shes the smallest isnt she :wub: :huggles:

where taking ours out in the week with the lure machine,oliver loves it :thumbsup:

im so looking forward to next year when there all running its going to be good seeing how well they all do :thumbsup:

Yes I think she is the smallest at the mo :wub: .........Same here though, I can't wait to see how they all go as they are all so bomb proof and up for everything :wub: ......I hope they do Sue and John proud :thumbsup:

I love the new pic's of Oliver :wub: :huggles: And those ears blowing in the Wind :lol:

We saw the tiny MAD Ethel today :wacko: She's gorgeous :huggles: And she put her half brother in his place :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
I love the new pic's of Oliver :wub:   :huggles: And those ears blowing in the Wind :lol: We saw the tiny MAD Ethel today :wacko: She's gorgeous :huggles: And she put her half brother in his place :lol:

You mean to tell me Ethel bullied Hamish...never (w00t) Looks like emma is going to have long legs and body and weigh next to nowt bit like Seth. Molly is small and chunky like Uncle Walter.

trish g said:
......I hope they do Sue and John proud  :thumbsup:

i will second that :thumbsup:

Well with eight racing if one of them doesnt do something I'm giving up. The pictures of Oliver are brill must get my camera out. I'm off to Stanborough on Sunday and the next champs will have pups with me. We are really proud of them all and so is Diane who keeps sneaking cuddles as often as she can. :cheers:

You should be very proud of them :thumbsup: ......Have a great day at Stanborough ...Just don't beat my boy Murphy (Total Disaster :wub: ) lol .....

naylorwhippets said:
I love the new pic's of Oliver :wub:   :huggles: And those ears blowing in the Wind :lol: We saw the tiny MAD Ethel today :wacko: She's gorgeous :huggles: And she put her half brother in his place :lol:

LOL ...Ethel mad ...Never :- " .....She didn't really bully Hamish :- " (well only a little (w00t) ) ........... As a matter of fact some people don't refer to her as Ethel anymore :eek: ....they just call her Lethal E (w00t) ...Whats a girl to do ?? ...... Off to buy her a studded collar and nose ring :nuke: ...and we are swaying towards racing her as Lethal Strike :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
naylorwhippets said:

LOL ...Ethel mad ...Never :- " .....She didn't really bully Hamish :- " (well only a little (w00t) ) ........... As a matter of fact some people don't refer to her as Ethel anymore :eek: ....they just call her Lethal E (w00t) ...Whats a girl to do ?? ...... Off to buy her a studded collar and nose ring :nuke: ...and we are swaying towards racing her as Lethal Strike :lol:

I quite like the name Lethal Strike could spell it Lethel Strike :D

LOL ....Now thats a great name....If you'd seen herself doing part of our bend you'd be very pleased ;)

Right her she is .....Shes weighed in at a whopping 16lbs 7ozs today ....So I've got a 18-20lb bitch (w00t) ........Heres a few photos of Ethel :wub:

Picture235.jpg

Picture236.jpg

Picture239.jpg

Picture247.jpg

Picture248.jpg

wow ethels looking fantastic hannah,she looks bigger than 16lb though :huggles:

weve just weighed oliver and hes 22lb 15oz (w00t) ,still looking like a 27lber.

Thanks ........Ethel would look huge against Tink as shes only 14lbs :wub: ..........but Wow Oliver :D .....at least at this rate most of Twisters babes will be in different weight groups :sweating: :D

Strike Whippets said:
Thanks ........Ethel would look huge against Tink as shes only 14lbs  :wub:   ..........but Wow Oliver  :D   .....at least at this rate most of Twisters babes will be in different weight groups  :sweating:   :D

think oliver will be in my phoebes group :wacko:

heres the boy today :wub:

IMG_0009.jpg

hes a fast mover :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG_0012.jpg

all together :wub: :huggles:

IMG_0126.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back