The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ive just added a post called Evie pics in the field - in General Whippets - its very pic heavy so rather than adding it to this thread I put it there - but heres a different pic for this thread :D

Sue - We've tried Evie with the lure and the bicycle - James cant cycle quickly enough......... :- "

IMGP0381.jpg

Yes come racing ...She'll love it :D

Here's Ethel today ......she now weighs a whopping 14lbs 6oz :wub:

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

found a wasp nest in the garage last week and was stung 3 times then on bank holiday monday dixie came in with a snout the size of a boxer and was having trouble breathing so ran her down to the vets she gave her iv hydrocortisone £100.00 (£85 call out fee although she was there) later in the evening decided to sort nest out with a 7 iron big mistake one stung lip and a wasp up my nose! went to A&E as i didnt have any piriton and the nearest pharmacy was an hour away 2 hours later and no treatment so came home might have been easier to go to the vets lol

xx.jpg

dixie.jpg

dixie1.jpg

OMG poor Dixie & poor you :( No wonder poor Dixie had trouble breathing, hope she's feeling alot better today :huggles:

I hate the dam things :rant: I was stung on my neck by one a couple of weeks ago & the swelling lasted for a week!

Ethel is looking gorgeous Hannah :wub: But i can see a naughty twinkle in her eyes (w00t) o:)

Is she coming to the Northern on Sunday?

Naughty twinkle :eek: .....Never LOL :lol: .....Yes Lethal E will be at the Northern this Sunday ......she said shes coming for a walk through the traps and a rag :D ...

Molly weighs 16lb 1oz and Emma weighs 15lb 4oz. think you'd better slow that Ethel down to put on weight.

Slow Ethel down (w00t) who am I kidding..... :wub:

Roger weighs 20lb

omg patrick poor you and poor dixie,wasps frighten me to death :(

hope your both feeling better real soon :thumbsup: carnt believe ethel still as a little pink on her nose :huggles: shes looking good hannah :thumbsup:

oliver weighed 18lb 10oz last thursday.

how many pups are going sunday sue,im hoping for a pic of them together :thumbsup:

Im having Evie weighed this afternoon so we shall see what she comes in at then.

how many pups are going sunday sue,im hoping for a pic of them together
We were going - Sue was going to take Evie and I - then my boyfriends mum decided to throw a surprise party for boyfriends dad's 70th birthday on friday - in Hampshire. Wouldnt be so bad other than its the third time in six weeks weve gone down. To say Im disappointed is an understatement - but its compulsary attendance :- "

We WILL be there at the next one - boyfriends promised to take me 8)

Pooooooor Dixie and Patrick - the wasps have been particularly nasty this year that swelling looks really nasty :huggles: from Evie

masta said:
found a wasp nest in the garage last week and was stung 3 times then on bank holiday monday dixie came in with a snout the size of a boxer and was having trouble breathing so ran her down to the vets she gave her iv hydrocortisone £100.00 (£85 call out fee although she was there) later in the evening decided to sort nest out with a 7 iron big mistake one stung lip and a wasp up my nose! went to A&E as i didnt have any piriton and the nearest pharmacy was an hour away 2 hours later and no treatment so came home might have been easier to go to the vets lol
[
I can feel for poor little Dixie but what I don't understand is why on earth did you attack a wasps nest with a golf club you daft bugger. :D

Evie the great lump weighs 15lb 8ozs

It must be all that dirt shes eating from the garden.....shes diggin holes in my lawn - as fast as Im filling them up they get re-excavated. My garden is looking like the surface of the moon - full of craters.. Its not my house either :oops:

The gang is looking great Sue 8) ......Lethal loves blackberries as well .....Oh and my apple trees now bare, and the tomatoes have all been E'd and the lower green beans are no more :lol:

(w00t) look at the size of then now sue :- "

(dogs not berries i mean) :oops:

they look like they are having a great time :thumbsup:

your have to train them not to eat them but to put them in a carton.....so you can make john a black berry and apple pie :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back