The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

lovely pics Trish & Patrick, Awww oliver still has a little bit of pink on his nose :wub:

trac said:
lovely pics Trish & Patrick, Awww oliver still has a little bit of pink on his nose :wub:

yes tracey just two little lines are left,i dont notice his nose these days,thought it was all black until youve just mentioned it :lol:

masta said:
naylorwhippets said:
Beautiful pics :wub: What does Dixie weigh now Patrick? She looks just like her half brother Dillon :huggles:

12.9oz im fair capped with her a real livewire

We wish you the very best of :luck: with her Patrick she's gorgeous :wub:

Can't wait to see her again :huggles: You will have to bring her down to the Northern one day soon :thumbsup:

Same for little Oliver :wub: Trish, hope you can bring him down one Sunday :huggles:

:wub: :wub: what lovely piccys :wub: :wub:

:luck: good luck with them :thumbsup:

That last pic of Oliver reminds me of Flannagan and Allen does he sing underneath the arches? :wub:

Well Dixie and Oliver have definatley found their place havent they :lol: such shy puppies :- " :wub: :wub: :wub:

sue greenwood said:
That last pic of Oliver reminds me of Flannagan and Allen does he sing underneath the arches? :wub:

(w00t) :lol: :lol: anythings possible with this little one :huggles:

Molly and Emma :wub: :wub:

P1010110.JPG

Awww they are scrummy Sue :wub: Oliver and Dixie need a trip to the Northern sometime so we can have some cuddles :wub:

:wub: oh sue what a lovely photo :thumbsup:

they look so cute :wub: :wub:

sue greenwood said:
trish g said:
sue greenwood said:
:wub:   :wub:

the 2nd pic is gorgeous,think we need a puppy reunion :huggles: :thumbsup: :p :teehee:

I'd love to meet Oliver again can't wait to give him a hug. He still looks so cuddly.

sue your wish is my command,oliver will be making a visit to the northern tomorrow and we carnt wait to meet all you friendly people,im so looking forward to it (w00t) :lol: :thumbsup:

molly,emma and oliver aged 13 weeks :wub: :wub: :wub: hope you like these sue :thumbsup:

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww what beautiful babes :wub: :huggles: I can't believe how soft Olivers fur is :wub:

It was so nice to see you all :D We hope you had a good day at the Northern :thumbsup:

We will see you next week at the Champs Trish & we wish you the very best of :luck:

what lovely pics, glad you enjoyed your day ,maybe we can come and see your dogs racing?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back