The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) so nice to meet molly,emma, and little ethel :wub: :wub: :wub:

the photos just dont really show how cute they are :thumbsup:

they made my two look so grown up (w00t)

Looks like racing is going to be fun in 12 months time with all these nippy beast on the ground. We'll have to get a move on little Ethel is in front at the moment on the eager front.Started taking my two walkies with the family.Piper keeps trying to lead the pups astray. They keep disappearing into the wood until they realise they are on their own and then they come running back.It's funny watching them trying to keep up with Barney (w00t) ahhh well at least they try.

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) so nice to meet molly,emma, and little ethel :wub:   :wub:   :wub: the photos just dont really show how cute they are :thumbsup:

they made my two look so grown up (w00t)

Soon there will be puppies to make mine look grown up.Yours looked gorgeous.I'm looking forward to racing my babies they are so naughty.They have John wrapped around their little paws :D They were so good on Sunday had no bother with them at all.I wanted to get a picture of 3 generations with sunshine and the deadlies being there aswell.didn't have time.Maybe at the Northrn Bend.

We havent met anyone that Evie can play with yet :( so shes not actually played off lead with anyone since Rosie died, not for the want of trying either.

As for little Evie she'll stop biting as she gets older.You'll have to walk her more so she's more tired and has more to do. You aught to come racing with her and she will get worn out. I walk my dogs most evenings after 7pm you can meet up and come with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive never had a pup as forward as dixie she is a terror i had the dogs playing with a lure on a string lastnight in the garden and when i finished i put it a way thinking it was out of reach of the dogs today my daughter found kass tied up in the kitchen dixie had found the lure and had been running around kass and had managed to bind her back legs together (w00t)

heres a few photos i took today of our little poser,isnt he handsome :wub: :huggles:

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww how cute is oliver :wub: love the little bit of black under his eye, he is so photogenic

masta said:
ive never had a pup as forward as dixie she is a terror i had the dogs playing with a lure on a string lastnight in the garden and when i finished i put it a way thinking it was out of reach of the dogs today my daughter found kass tied up in the kitchen dixie had found the lure and had been running around kass and had managed to bind her back legs together  (w00t)
I seem to have created 8 mad dogs :- "

Dont you just love 'em :wub:

sue greenwood said:
masta said:
ive never had a pup as forward as dixie she is a terror i had the dogs playing with a lure on a string lastnight in the garden and when i finished i put it a way thinking it was out of reach of the dogs today my daughter found kass tied up in the kitchen dixie had found the lure and had been running around kass and had managed to bind her back legs together  (w00t)
I seem to have created 8 mad dogs :- "

Dont you just love 'em :wub:

They sure are nutters :lol:

well 12 weeks old today and oliver weighs..........13lb

A 28lb-der then :D ...... Lethal is only 10lbs 5ozs today ......Here are a few photo's of Ethel today chilling (w00t) .......

Picture332.jpg

Picture339.jpg

Picture336.jpg

Picture338.jpg

What lovely pictures of Ethel, she is a very pretty girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

ethels so pretty and still as a pink nose :wub: she looks such a good girl too :huggles: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back