The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
a little update on oliver,he starts going to the puppy partys at the vets on thursday,im sure he will love it,it will be my third time in a year ive attended these :wacko: heres a few pics of the young boy getting on well with the boys.

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

Awwww Trish :wub: , theres still a tiny bit of pink on his nose (w00t) (w00t)

Love the one of him and Finley lay down, it looks like finley's cuddling him, with his paw round his waist.

looks like he likes Kipling to... :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
He's looking very gorgeous :wub: :wub: ......We took some Ethel photos today on her walk......She's a nutter :lol:

BSFA8-7-07012.jpg

BSFA8-7-07013.jpg

BSFA8-7-07034.jpg

BSFA8-7-07067.jpg

Oh no...Hannah...how long did it take you to clean her of?? :lol:

Ethel's face reminds me of our Bonny, who is her great grandma?? I think, some relation like that anyway

hannah ethels pics are great :lol: :lol: :lol: think we are going to regret these white ones ,look at the colour of ethel (w00t)hope she cleaned up well :sweating: loving the water definatley runs in the family as does the tail always been up almost on the back :p oliver seems to have the same character as ethel,fearless,bossy,daredevil,crafty (w00t) the list is endless,but at the end of the day he loves to be cuddled to sleep :wub:

Fantastic photos of the puppies yes Ethel is nuts.Seems to run in the family. Scott always used to say Gabe was crazy. He used to be a damn good escapologist. (w00t) Twister is never going to grow up even after having puppies she still behaves like one. Never mind hey :D See you Sunday hannah I see Ethel has those rogue ears like Sunshine and Barney. I already told you she had the same facial markings as Barney.I'll show you when you come up.

Oh wow the pups look great :D What a fab time Ethel had (w00t)

Can't wait to see her on Sunday :D

Young Oliver is going to be a handsome devil and a naughty one.But you'll forgive him. (w00t)

what great pics trish, it does look like finley is cuddling oliver :wub: they seem to get on so well

looks like ethel really enjoyed herself :huggles:

trac said:
what great pics trish, it does look like  finley is cuddling oliver :wub: they seem to get on so well

all the boys are getting on well,they love playing with him,but sometimes they are deafening :lol: the girls are ok with him now and let him sleep with them but they dont do playing anymore so there just like humans really theyve grown up quick where the boys will be boys forever i think (w00t) .hes had another trip to the beach today and loved it :thumbsup:

Well Evies 8.8lbs now - shes had her final injections, and been microchipped with a MASSIVE needle - she didnt half squeal - poor baby :( Weve started at puppy training classes - imagine a tazmanian devil at the end of a lead and you will get what she was like :- "

I took her out to our local park today for her first proper run outside and was brave enough to let her off the lead once we got right into the middle - she definately has the whippet selective deafness and at one point I had to run in the other direction to get her to come with me rather than chase the swallows..... :blink: we will work on that one me thinks..

Do her brothers and sisters have an obsession with sticks and twigs? Im FOREVER removing them from her mouth - she even goes and chews my beech hedge to get them. Its not as if she doesnt have enough to chew?

yes at this age they will chew anything they can find,thats when you need yor eyes at the back of your head (w00t) .

if ever you see her shaking her head and pawing at her mouth its possible she will have a piece of twig lodged in her top back teeth ,you can put a finger in and pull it down and out,finley was always doing it and he use to panic :huggles: .

we dont have our second jab until 12 weeks,so oliver as a longer wait for his freedom :blink:

Trish I just love your new pictures of little Oliver.. :huggles: :wub: I absolutely luuurve this one... :wub:

Resized_IMG_1122.jpg

I've just foud a home for my Roger. A nice young couple who come racing at the Northern have fell in love with him and rang tonight to ask for him.He'll be loved to bits and spoilt rotten like all little whippety things should be. Thanks John and Nicky Roger's a little love. :wub:

sue greenwood said:
I've just foud a home for my Roger. A nice young couple who come racing at the Northern have fell in love with him and rang tonight to ask for him.He'll be loved to bits and spoilt rotten like all little whippety things should be. Thanks John and Nicky Roger's a little love. :wub:
Fantastic news :D So glad John & Nicky are taking Roger home with them :thumbsup: And we will also get to see him race :wub: :cheers:

Thats brilliant .....Chris was starting to call (Roger) Ernie, ......Well that was after NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO [SIZE=14pt]NO......[/SIZE] ....... so I was getting there slowly :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back