The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

I was out with Piper, Cracker and Barney last night and they took 2 rabbits. I've taken some pics of the conquering hunters with their quarry, I'll post them when I get them developed. Cracker runs wiyh Piper and hunts up well, using her nose, Barney seems to just mooch about doing his own thing ;)

A couple of times now Piper has caught in front of the pups, and, instead of killing the rabbit straight off as she normally would, she lets it go and catches it again, in front of the pups, encouraging them to chase and kill. Obviously, I get there as quick as I can and finish the rabbit off, but it's very interesting to watch her behaviour with the pups.

isn't nature wonderful :p :p :D

Had a nice letter from Sue this morning, who has Harry, down South, never mind Harry, daddy still thinks of you whilst he is sparking his cloggs on the cobbles and taking his fish and chips home in the neb of his flat cap.

She says that Harry was slipped twice on 150yd run on Sunday, and he's a natural, my money's on the cocky little so and so, he was always well set up, and a clever little sod!

Thanks for the letter, Sue and I don't think he could have gone to a better home! you must have the patience of a saint.

Cracker came out of the traps at Gin Pits last night and had a muzzle on for the first time, she doesn't seem to need training I think she must have been here before ???

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back