The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

He is standing on top of the ferret hutch in that last one, Mark. Here is the one of Cracker which I tried to send the other night. She is the bitch we are keeping, behind her is Diamond, a dog which went to a pet home.

View attachment 256

Forest has settled well and is a really obedient little guy. We had to rush him to the vets last week as he was puking for England but he seems OK now.

Scott.

View attachment 258

It's funny you should say that John, I got home tonight and Jo had taken Fozzie to the field. She said that in the way he was stood he was the spitting image of his mum. I just hope he runs and courses as well as her (and his dad obviously).

Cheers,

Scott.

Your right about his face John, he's got the same shape head & everything! Cool nickname too Scott!

They are absolutley gorgeous pups! I like the look of that young Harry!

Crying in my beer now!

but I think Forrest is my favourite....

crying in my beer again! :(

Here are the pics of the pup which went to Germany, Johanna who bought him sent them tonight. His registered name is Dark Charger, and I understand that this is the name under which he will be shown and raced in Germany. Johanna's pet name for him is Gime.

View attachment 271

Lovely puppies!!! Those black & whites sure are gorgeous :p

/Malin

When I've re planted the garden, re wallpapered the kitchen remortgaged the house for feed and vet bills, renewed my supply of valium from the docs, and I've forgotten what a pain in the arse it is getting up an hour early to look after them before I go to work. That will all probably be in 3 or 4 years when Cracker has grown up and shown what she's made of. Why, are you placing an order?

Hi I met one of the pups today at Andover. Can't remember what his name is - it's old age. Lovely little chap. It is the one who is on the bottom right of the pics of pups for sale.

Smashing personality and body shape. Really nice whippet pup.

It was Harry. I thought he had a nice shape too. Very nice and strong looking.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back