The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
here's a pic of barney

Barney_Handsome_lad.jpg

We took these pics, after we had taken the 8 (EIGHT!!!!!) pics of Twister, which we need for her passport...

I don't know why Sue left these 2 out.....of MY PIPER :huggles:

piper_2_.jpg

Lovely pictures all - the black and whites look so stunning! (Rob was desperate for a B&W from our litter - but we ended up with all blacks - although Fletch does have a tiny spot of white on his neck and on his toes so he has to make do with him :D )

Great photos John & Sue, im lucky to see all your dogs & Pipers other lovely babes Gabe & forest, every week :wub:

Lovely pics Sue and John they look lovely :wub: :wub:

Absolutely lovely pictures - those sure are good looking dogs. :wub: :thumbsup:

A couple of pictures of Ziggy taken at the SPWRC earlier today:

Ziggy_1.jpg

Hi Tim

So glad you got your pup at last, and doesn't he look good! He looks smaller than some of John and Sue's other pups. How old is he now? Does he like the racing? Best of luck with him anyway :luck:

They arer just 10 months old now, June.......To my knowledge they vary in size from 21lb (Paul Melias' Zola) to Barney who races at 31lb....There is one called Meg, whos' dad has just sent his membership application for the Northern, through the post, who I think may be smaller than Zola....And I think that Karen Deans' Frank will easily finish up as big as Barney :b

Very unpredictable, this size thing....Twister is just less than 25lb.....exactly the same as Cracker was....but she is built completely differently to Cracker..

Ziggy is 28lbs too. He will be a spectator at the Northern in May so hopefully an opportunity for some photos alongside the family!

[SIZE=14pt]Love 'em ... All of 'em![/SIZE] But you guys already know that I think :b :* :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back