The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ziggy is a little sweety.The girls miss him and me of course.I love the new collar just the right colour. Isn't he handsome? :wub: Give him a big hug and kiss from me.

Sue

Just for you Hannah. :D

Gabe's probably the best puppy we've had! :thumbsup: He's just over 9 weeks now, he's up and down the stairs on his own, cocking his leg, 99% house trained, and will retrieve tennis balls! :thumbsup:

And scares the others! :b

posin.jpg

Of course all of our pups are forward for their age.We read to them everyday and bought them educational toys. :lol:

I think the boss has taken more photos but has lost MY camera! :b

When SHE finds it I'll post some more pics! :angry:

9 1/2 weeks old now.......Frank is going to his new home tomorrow....just leaving us with Twister......here they are on their last day together, playing in our slightly less than immaculate garden :b

PCDV0168.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the last picture taken in the garden as shortly afterwards he sussed that if he runs full tilt at the weak points in the hedge he can get out!

Ended up with me chasing him down the road twice! :angry:

Think more chicken wire is needed! :p

Gabriel_9wks_1.jpg

Ziggy is settling in well and enjoying himself in his new home. the camera's been out again so here are some more pictures of Ziggy at home :)

Being interrupted at playtime by that stupid camera!

photo1.jpg

S*d that doggy bed - this is much better! :thumbsup:

photo_2.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back