The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Watching his fave film! (Texas Chainsaw masacare, 2003)

texas.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what ?He looks a lot like Barney.....He's going to be a handsome devil !!! :devil:

sue greenwood said:
You know what ?He looks a lot like Barney.....He's going to be a handsome devil !!! :devil:
We think so to! :D

Baby Gabe has his last jab tomorrow and then..... world watch out! o:)

What a lovely boy, he looks very meaty and well-covered - yum! :wub:

Helen :thumbsup:

sue greenwood said:
Do you want to eat him or love him????????? (w00t)
love him!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Although he does look tasty... Actually I'd like to bury my nose in his lovely tummy. :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabe looks like a real sweetheart! (and we all know looks can be deceiving :- " ) But he certainly is cute as a button :huggles:

This dog is supposed to be a coiled steel spring waiting to be released from the traps to win loads of trophys and become the next racing champion....One of our doggy off springs have got to do it...He can't do this with loads of ladies hugging and kissing him. :huggles: ..he'll forget what he's for.....he'll think he's Rudolph Valentino and expect all women to swoon at his feet.... :wub: and whilst waiting for this to happen twister will dash past him sniggering to herself... 8) What happened to the armageddon of all onion sacks (w00t)

Well I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop calling Gabe HB, ......he's an angel! :b

He had his first proper day out yesterday at racing and ragged the lure. Don't envisage any problems with him not chasing! :thumbsup:

He loves walking up and down the street and around the fields. And when he's at home if he needs to go he just takes himself off into the back garden.

Bless him he even uses the cat flap if the door's shut! :wub:

think you had better get him hid from alexs whenshesees him she allready talking about getting a big coat to sneck him under hes looking fab

wendy

Some pictures of Ziggy taken earlier this morning on the beach:

Photo_4.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back