The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Gabriel doesn't have stupid sticky up ears!

Just need to work on the tail now! :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabriel doesn't have stupid sticky up ears! Quote Scott

I know it won't matter to John and Sue (because she doesn't run on those ears) but for me it is a little bit of a shame, BUT...She is B****Y Beautiful ! Of the young 'uns I think Ziggy, Twister and Gabe are my favourites (in no particular order of course) :p

Would you mind all doing me a favour and take a show-type pose shot of each of them for me? :b Pleeease?

Twisters ears stick up but she looks so cute. :wub: The girls think that whippet ears are their best bit because they are so soft :wub: Barney's ears stand up when he's out hunting and the tops flop about. infact he has uncontrollable ears. But I love him. :wub: Piper is still pretty and adorable. :wub: And as Barney has won his stake at East of England WCC today and a rosette for the best course of the day I think he's a little Hero. :wub: :wub: :wub:

:oops: It's called a typing error Scott........my humble forgiveness...it should have read 2oz!!

How did Forest do yesterday at the East Anglia gathering? Is he all set for the Inter Club Trophy? I know Barney is.... :cheers:

Gabe sends happy 2nd birthday kisses for tomorrow to Forest, Barney, Harry and Gimme.

He also says nick a tolet roll and just go mad ;)

Paul Melia said:
:oops: It's called a typing error Scott........my humble forgiveness...it should have read 2oz!!
How did Forest do yesterday at the East Anglia gathering? Is he all set for the Inter Club Trophy? I know Barney is.... :cheers:
I guessed as much Paul but you know what I'm like! :clown:

Don't ask about yesterday, up at 2am, set off at 2:45 only to find out on the M61 that I had left the directions at home! Ended up in a place in the SE of the same name! :b

Tried to get to the right place and hit a cock pheasant at 75mph, a HGV crashed, all in all a nightmare! 12 hours driving, about 600 miles covered and the dogs didn't get to run! :b

Forest ran a trial the other week and ran very well, I've no concerns about him going into the Inter Club! :thumbsup:

aslan said:
Would you mind all doing me a favour and take a show-type pose shot of each of them for me? :b Pleeease?
Lana if he stops for a second I'll try! :b

Not being a shower, all you'll probably end up with is a pretty poor side photo, but I'll do my best! :thumbsup:

joey said:
He also says nick a tolet roll and just go mad ;)
Twister loves Tea Bags. :wub: Very messy.She slips into the kitchen :ph34r: so quickly and then collects destroys and distributes tea leaves the length and breadth of the living room. Good job we love her. :wub: Loved the pink and purple toilet roll. (w00t)

Hi Sue and John,

Gime has got very succesfull weekend:

On Saturday he won the obstacle race with the best time in his life 22.39 sek (350m) :cheers: :thumbsup:

Gime_racing.jpg

And on Sunday he won a coursing with 25 points, what has given him a victory of whippets and....he was the best of group. :cheers: I am very proud of him.

By the way Gime's friend Gloria got second place in solo race. :cheers:

Flagelant

Gime_coursing.jpg

What a clever boy and girl! they look like they had a fantastic time Johanna. :D

Scott Frodsham said:
aslan said:
Lana if he stops for a second I'll try! :b

Not being a shower, all you'll probably end up with is a pretty poor side photo, but I'll do my best! :thumbsup:
I'll look forward to it Scott - thanks! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back