The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Please Sit Still Lol ...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THEY ARE JUST LOVELY...BET IT TOOK YOU AGES TO GET THEM ALTOGETHER IN ONE PLACE....AND YOUR KEEPING THREE......HAVE THEY ANY NAMES YET

HOW MANY WILL YOU HAVE NOW...HOPE TO SEE THEM VERY SOON

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

They are lovely puppies hannah, i cant wait to meet spidey :wub:

but your red :- " ;) girls are lush.

cara,xxx

Aww they are all so gorgeous and look so cute all sitting together. I do like Midge and the little one next to him, but they are all perfect :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Well, I've got to say that my favourite is the red girl in the middle who was sitting up all the time :D

Just love her black mask and the depth of her colour :wub: :wub: :wub:

What are you calling your three, Hannah?

:cheers: all ...Our 3 are called from left to right ...1st ones Dottie, middle one's Ruby Roo and the last ones Jessica otherwise known as Seeker Sue - don't ask me why :wacko: :lol:

:lol: You've got Ruby Roo and I've got Rosie Ree (w00t) :D :thumbsup:

Right, that's it now I'm offically [SIZE=21pt]hysterical with excitement[/SIZE]. I think Gaz wants me to come and get Spidey now to give him some peace :b :lol:

It's been so fantastic building up to this day and seeing them all grow - Spidey is coming home and I can't wait :wub: :huggles:

Rae said:
Right, that's it now I'm offically [SIZE=21pt]hysterical with excitement[/SIZE].  I think Gaz wants me to come and get Spidey now to give him some peace  :b   :lol:
It's been so fantastic building up to this day and seeing them all grow - Spidey is coming home and I can't wait  :wub:   :huggles:

Well get in your car and go get him Rae. I'm not surprised that you are excited. I can't believe that Louise is so cool. I can't wait to get my pups.

They are a cracking litter Hannah.

I'm not so cool Barbara :b I've been to see him every week since he was 4 days old :huggles: and I've been talking about him to complete strangers (w00t) ( people who know me are avoiding me coz of the Dexter conversation :unsure: )

But due to comitments we are waiting an extra week but I cant wait to get him home :D

All the best for tomorrow Rae, he was being a love yesterday :huggles: :luck:

He's home :wub: :huggles: :D

He's said hello to everyone, been investigating the garden then snuggled in with 'mother hen' Holly and gone back to sleep -_- So he's had a few visitors that he's not aware of yet!

Having had a 3 hour sooze he's gone crazy in the garden and 'helped' clean out the gpigs, and is now asleep again -_- Think I'll join him and have a little cuddle on the sofa :huggles:

u

Thanks so much for his present Lou it's brilliant :cheers:

I'm glad Spideys being helpful :- " ...... bless him I'm actually missing him and his Spidey powers :b :wub: ......Midge has decided he's now a big thug :eek: .....well up until Rube's, Dex and Dot ganged up on him :teehee: ..... Well Rube's just sat on him ..sorted :lol:

Good girl Rubes :D

He's had a really good nights sleep, right thro till 6am -I thought of you Hannah when I got up to see to [SIZE=14pt]1[/SIZE] puppy :lol:

He's brilliant :wub: All wee's and poo's in the garden, a real credit to the work you've put in with the litter. :cheers:

Star *loves* him she cant leave him alone and they've been playing together. :huggles: He's sussed out that Hols is best for cuddles but he did try to suckle off her yesterday :oops: I dont think he'll try it again :p

Spidey powers being put to good use here....there are so many shoes that need to be dragged into the garden, and you wouldn't beleive how many leaves there are in the garden to 'kill' :D

Cant log into PB - have got a few picces to share 8)

Great photos of them all together - I just love the gorgeous pup fourth from the left. Would be great to see some pics of them now they've grown up a bit :D

:D Yes I think you're right Chris it is about time there were more piccies of them all:

Here's Spidey :wub: (who slept till 8am this morning -_- )

These 2 are inseperable :wub:

DSCF0982.jpg

14 weeks today:

DSCF0988.jpg

I can get here on my own now (w00t)

DSCF0978.jpg

peekaboo

DSCF0969.jpg

and one from a few weeks ago - nana hols, star & his sisters. :wub: ( I realise Spidey isnt on there now I've loaded it :b )

DSCF0974.jpg

He's having a growing day today; he's been asleep most of the day, only waking to demand food o:) I'll try to get some of him on the go later :D

Last edited by a moderator:
He is looking gorgeous Rae :wub:

funnily enough Dex is also having a sleepy day I had to scrape him of the sofa to take him to class (w00t)

Be lovely to see him and the girls again :*

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back