The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poacher Had Her 1st Check Up Tonight

rls22 said:
She has made such fantastic progress so quickly.  :cheers: I bet it will be a nerve wracking moment letting her off the lead for the first time.  I was terrified the first time I let Diego run for the first time after his injury, but he was just fine. 

It will be great when you can get her down the hydro pool too - that has made the world of difference to D's rehabilitation I couldn't recommend more.

She's booked in for her first session on the water treadmill on Friday, Rachel :thumbsup:

I didn't realise Diego had had an injury :eek: it's good to know what a difference the water therapy has made for him :D

:) What good news...Well done.. :huggles: :huggles:

thats the best thing ive heard all day keeping our fingers and paws crossed here for the next appointment :luck: :huggles:

More Hoorays from us here - i was terrified when I first let Leia off her lead after a broken leg and 5 months of being house bound then small lead walks. I'm sure she'll be fine :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back