The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poo Bags

Beerhound

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I just found some poo bags and it says on them that they can't be used in the microwave or oven!!! (w00t)

Who would want to-the mind boggles!!!! :teehee:

Now that is just too weird :teehee:

Warm poo in the oven,gee I can just smell it now :x I wonder if this is one of the tricks to selling your house........I've heard of fresh coffee or bread even,but POO!

I tell you one thing..............I aint cleaning the oven out after (w00t)

05whippet said:
Now that is just too weird  :teehee:
Warm poo in the oven,gee I can just smell it now  :x   I wonder if this is one of the tricks to selling your house........I've heard of fresh coffee or bread even,but POO!

I tell you one thing..............I aint cleaning the oven out after  (w00t)

LOL

Reminds me of when we were trying to sell our last house. Potential purchasers and estate agent standing with us chatting on patio. Greyhound walks out and does the stinkiest dump ever right next to us. I kept saying "shall we go in now?" and they were all ignoring me and WHAM! it hit their noses and they were off!

Our dogs were determined not to move house. They tried ripping off their tail bandage and splatting blood up the walls, smashing a glass vase, tearing a nail off and covering the floor in blood.........................always less than five minutes before a viewing!

It was for them we were moving to a bungalow with a larger garden than we had!

Cerito

PS Sorry went slightly off topic!

Talking of poo :blink: I was clearing up the stuff today with a shovel and a stick & the wind was blowing really hard :b I flicked it onto the shovel & the wind caught it & blew it straight onto my cheek (w00t) (w00t) :x :x :oops:

When i was a kid one of my jobs was cleaning up the dog poo from the garden (apparently i had prommised to do this as part of the condition for having one)

When no one was looking i used to flick some of it over the hedge into next doors garden (boys will be boys), they had a dog also and i though the wouldn't notice. One day there was a loud squeek and Jean next door poped up from behind the hedge wearing what looked like a Viking helmet (w00t) . Boy did i get into trouble.

Paul

I can see where they are coming from. When your little pocket warmer has gone cold you can reheat it (w00t) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I bought some the other week and when I used them (I put my hand inside the bag then turn it inside out) they were so thin - MY FINGERNAIL went straight through it (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) and I had to walk home with my hand in my pocket - still walking two dogs. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
I bought some the other week and when I used them (I put my hand inside the bag then turn it inside out) they were so thin -  MY FINGERNAIL went straight through it  (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   and I had to walk home with my hand in my pocket - still walking two dogs. :lol:
(w00t) That is so horrible when that happens! :x :x :oops:

(w00t) you need one of those poo-bag sets that has a little black plastic hinged picker-upper that you put in the bag then turn it inside out, form the £ shop I think

either that or a fussy pooch like ours that prefers to do it at home..........................I've only used a handful of bags in 4 mths :blink:

not like my friends Springer.. he could do with one of those bone-shaped plastic poo-bag carriers that hang from the dogs collar, avoids finding empty bags in the washing machine 'cause you keep them in all pockets 'just in case' !

I have just laughed so much reading the poo bag storys! i use cheap nappy bags, and if they can contain my 1yr olds odours then doggy do's are a doddle!

Julie D said:
(w00t)   you need one of those poo-bag sets that has a little black plastic hinged picker-upper that you put in the bag then turn it inside out, form the £ shop I think
either that or a fussy pooch like ours that prefers to do it at home..........................I've only used a handful of bags in 4 mths  :blink:

not like my friends Springer.. he could do with one of those bone-shaped plastic poo-bag carriers that hang from the dogs collar, avoids finding empty bags in the washing machine 'cause you keep them in all pockets  'just in case' !

Tanya Docwra said:
I have just laughed so much reading the poo bag storys! i use cheap nappy bags, and if they can contain my 1yr olds odours then doggy do's are a doddle!

I also have one of those JulieD - but forget to take it with me :b

and Tanya - I use cheap nappy sacks too - maybe thats why my fingernail went straight through :- "

Tanya Docwra said:
I use them too, don't know were the others came from!

We're lucky here in Kent as our council provides free poo-bags. Bright yellow so you see them before they get in the wash ;) and we can pick them up from a couple of shops in the village (including post office) or get them at dog training where the dog warden always leaves a good supply. :teehee:

Not sure if other councils provide them but it might be worth phoning them to find out?

here with 8 the poo bags are the least of our worres actualy picking in up thats the problem especaliy with shelby.

Shelbys one if thoues dogs that likes to kick his back feet up when hes been not all the time and not allways strat away. so as you can imagin we have had a few flying turd atacks when you just bend over to pick up and shlby does a stratiicaly placed kick :x

Alex is the sooper scooper she can usualy get the poo bag ready and catch it in the bag before it hits the ground oh to be young with good reflexis :D

the best poo bags are coop nappy sacks cos there quiet thick and have nice teddys on them :wub:

there is some one round here (always using blue bags...) that having used the bag, will tie it to the nearest tree or bush like some terrible christmas tree decoration. Presumably filling the bag has offended their sensibilities to the point where they cannot carry it to one of the many many bins thoughtfully provided. one day i shall catch them, oh yes....

This is what our local kids do with dog poo bags. With their bare hands! all on CCTV, unfortunately they were wearing hoodies.

Tancho said:
This is what our local kids do with dog poo bags. With their bare hands! all on CCTV, unfortunately they were wearing hoodies.

YUK :x (w00t) :x (w00t) :x

Julie

I think a few hours comunity service at the dogs home might show the scum bags a thing or 2 were are theres kids perants if there outr like the bratts round here they will be sat in the pud

Tancho said:

What little DARLING S :rant: :rant: :rant:

I hope they catch every germ possible :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back