The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poo Bags

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beerhound said:
I just found some poo bags and it says on them that they can't be used in the microwave or oven!!! (w00t) Who would want to-the mind boggles!!!! :teehee:

Does it also say "Product may contain nuts". :cheers:

Tancho said:
This is what our local kids do with dog poo bags. With their bare hands! all on CCTV, unfortunately they were wearing hoodies.

How quaint! :x I wonder what finishing school they went to? (w00t)

chillitt said:
there is some one round here (always using blue bags...) that having used the bag, will tie it to the nearest tree or bush like some terrible christmas tree decoration. Presumably filling the bag has offended their sensibilities to the point where  they cannot carry it to one of the many many bins thoughtfully provided. one day i shall catch them, oh yes....
#

when you go back past have they collected it on their way home ? if it's just that they can't bear to carry it for all the walk then they could use a carrier bag.

We went on a country walk and my friends springer did an awful sloppy large one :x at the begining, so she hid it behind a field gate and DID remember to pick it up on the way back to the car :sweating:

chillitt said:
there is some one round here (always using blue bags...) that having used the bag, will tie it to the nearest tree or bush like some terrible christmas tree decoration. Presumably filling the bag has offended their sensibilities to the point where  they cannot carry it to one of the many many bins thoughtfully provided. one day i shall catch them, oh yes....
I think we must have their Northern relation near me. quite often we will find poo bags(full :x ) hanging from low branches. WHY??? If they are going to bother to pick up then why just leave it dangling? :rant:

Just read an article where a German fella wants to use dog poo to make cement for building maybe these hooligans can help him mix it up (w00t)

sue greenwood said:
Just read an article where a German fella wants to use dog poo to make cement for building maybe these hooligans can help him mix it up (w00t)
hes quiet welcome to come here and collect my 8s poo he could bulied sky scrapers with the amount mine produce :lol: :lol:

Lots of people here in my village collect the poo up in the bags then drop them into the hedge (w00t)

what is the bloody point of picking them up in the first place :rant: they would decompose faster without the plastic bag - I just cant see the point in this. :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back