The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Blues And Blacks Again

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Those of you who like blacks and blues will probably see more this year at Crufts than in previous years , given that the bitch judge , Jackie Norman has herself blacks and blues :cheers:

So, this would have been a good year for me to come have a look-see huh? No worries, I'll just pop on the personal Lear Jet and be right on over (w00t)

aslan said:
So, this would have been a good year for me to come have a look-see huh?  No worries, I'll just pop on the personal Lear Jet and be right on over  (w00t)
it will be lovely to see you there, I'll save you a seat if I get there before you :lol:

Seraphina said:
Blue is in fact just diluted BLACK.  The solid blue dog is genetically identical to solid black, except that he has the blue dilition "d" gene instead full pigmented "D".  Solid blue can have solid black pup if mated to anything with full pigment on the D-locus.  :)
Absolutely correct :thumbsup: , I haven't been so academic in my post! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (w00t)

I wondered so I checked and the black whippet who won BOS at Westminster was the gorgeous :wub: Handy.

Cheers

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back