The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poor Go With The Flow

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for all your replies. :) Yes, she does look brighter doesn't she! I remember the first time we saw her tail wag, - it was like all our Christmases had come at once! :D

Yes, we hope to be making an appearence at the Nationals, ...do come and say hello if you see us wobbling along! :thumbsup:

:D :D Awww she is doing soooo well Kay you and Rob have done brilliantly with her she is on little battler give her big hugs and kisses from us :D :D

It was great to see FLO at the INDY yesurday :wub: , she is really doing well bless her :thumbsup:

she enjoys her self when shes there, she can say hello to all her freinds :D :D .

Thanks Elaine, - she did enjoy seeing her friends again, both doggy and human! :) She's always very tired when we get back and a bit more wobbly, but on balance I think it does her more good seeing everyone again, so long as the weather is OK and she can sit out, and not be in the crate for too long.

She'll be at the Nationals with us on Sunday (no doubt expecting to race!!)

i have just caught up on this and seen the film of Flo :wub:

i dont mind admitting it brought a tear to my eye....and the smile on you face when you look at her Kay says it all :wub:

she is doing brilliant and you care and love is what has made it all possible ;)

i look forward to seeing her on Sunday

xx

Last edited:
I am looking forward to seeing Flo on Sunday you 2. She is doing so well and I am pleased for you both. See you soon, gentle hugs to your brave little flower x ;)

Jo and Lloyd x

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back