The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poppy & Flyn Would Like To Introduce......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: Very beautiful love those wee pink noses! :wub:

Well done Poppy! :wub: Gorgeous babies! :wub: :wub: :wub: Congrats Flyn on being a dad again! :cheers:

cutie cutie babies, :wub: congratulations :cheers:

i love the way Poppy has made all the decisions about the pregnancy :lol:

"i don't want him!, i don't care that YOU think that other lad is handsom.. i LOVE Flyn!" :wub:

and

"just coz mum thinks i'm having MY babies next week, i'm having them NOW!!" (w00t)

bless her :)

becka

oohhhh they are beautiful[SIZE=21pt]....................congratulations[/SIZE]

Oh what lovely lovely babies !!!

Congratulations to you. :*

Congratulations - such beautiful babies. :wub:

What am I doing up in the office when I'm supposed to be down in the shop, alright whilst I'm here i'll just have another peep :wub:

Jenny

congratulations , all :wub: truly a fab five!!! :wub:

Congratulations!! :cheers: How they doing Debs being born early? They look well that's for sure. :huggles:

Well done Poppy ............ Lovely babies :wub:

Look at those 4 little plumpies in a row :wub: Poor little left out scrap at the back :huggles:

Congratulations Poppy and Flyn on your beautiful babies :cheers:

Oooh, puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Poppy and Flyn. :D :cheers: :D Lots of love to Mummy Poppy,from Fern,she has new brothers and sisters .Cant wait to see them later in the year.Hugs and kisses also to the proud Dad, Flyn. :huggles: :huggles: :cheers: Love , Pat xxxxxxx :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Debs those puppys are stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done Poppy!

Jax

beaker said:
i love the way Poppy has made all the decisions about the pregnancy :lol:
"i don't want him!, i don't care that YOU think that other lad is handsom.. i LOVE Flyn!" :wub:

and

"just coz mum thinks i'm having MY babies next week, i'm having them NOW!!"  (w00t)

bless her :)

becka

Becka,you've really made me laugh at your comments,& you're soooo right about her ladyship,she's never been one to make life easy,& she's certainly thrown a spanner in the works this time.BUT,i can forgive her as she's had such beautiful babies again :wub: :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
Congratulations!! :cheers:   How they doing Debs being born early? They look well that's for sure. :huggles:
They're all absolutely fine thanks Jac :thumbsup:

I didn't mention it earlier,but she actually had 9 :eek: ,but 4 of them were very tiny & obviously not ready for this world,but hey,that's life & she's got a lovely healthy family to look after :wub:

Pops & Flyn would like to thank everyone for their kind comments :huggles: :thumbsup: & Pops say's it's ok to add some more photos of her gorgeous brood,so here goes....

4.jpg

I wonder if this little lad will get special treatment as he's the same colour as Mum? :D

2.jpg

3.jpg

The 2 girls :wub: :wub:

9.jpg

& the boys :wub: :wub: :wub:

10.jpg

Little guzzler

5.jpg

Admiring her new family

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back