The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Poppy & Flyn Would Like To Introduce......

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Poppy looks so proud,bless her.Hugs and kisses from the Somerset Lurchers and little Fern.Lady P :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Deb. Love the little pink noses :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Debbie....brilliant pictures of those little ones... :wub: :wub: :wub: love the crossed over pic... :lol: :huggles:

(sorry about the little lost ones... :( :huggles: )but the rest look like they are doing well. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a very proud and beautiful mum she is! Sorry about the 4 tiny ones but, as you say, that's life, she can concentrate her energies on the fab five.

Hope you managed to catch up on some sleep :huggles:

Well done Poppy and of course the cheeky dad, Flyn :lol:

I was wondering the other day whether there was going to be any Poppy / Flyn pups :huggles:

To Poppy & Debbie :

Thanks for letting me share such a wonderful experience at the birth of some of the new litter.

What timing Poppy, just as we came to collect Cherry & Lucy.

Just know that they will be as special as Cherry.

Love Sue.

Congrats to poppy a lovely looking litter, well done :wub: :wub: jan

awwwww,Debs theyre absolutely gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: so sorry about the other pups but they obviously werent ready as you say. :( but these little plumptious,bundles of fun are ready for anything by the looks of them.well done Poppy she looks so proud and im sure Flyn is puffing his chest out and handing out the cigars! :D

Wow they are sooo shiny :teehee:

:cheers: Congratulation Poppy & Flyn :cheers:

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

kennelmaid said:
Wow they are sooo shiny :teehee: :cheers: Congratulation Poppy & Flyn :cheers:

Yvonne xx

:huggles:

:D I was just about to say exactly the same thing - sooooo shiny and healthy :thumbsup:

:cheers: Congratulations, Debs and, of course, Poppy (and Flyn for his input :- " )!! :cheers:

:wub: :wub: [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS :wub: :wub: :wub: [/SIZE]

steve@pcsparts.co.uk said:
To Poppy & Debbie :Thanks for letting me share such a wonderful experience at the birth of some of the new litter.

Love Sue.

Whooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee,you've finally maged it :D Welcome to K9 Sue & Steve,you've got no excuse now not to make more posts & keep us updated on HRH Princess Cherry,& her lady in waiting Lulu,& of course loads of piccies :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your help yesterday,i know it was a bit of a manic visit for you both :blink: It was a bit embarrassing having visitors who had to make their own lunch & keep me supplied with cups of tea :oops: but as you know,Poppy had to come first!!!

I was very proud of her when she was more than happy for you to see a couple of her babies being born :huggles:

Jinnyfizz,Flyn was more than happy with his input 8) :lol: Here's Mr cool guy 8)

DSCF7654.jpg

alfyn said:
steve@pcsparts.co.uk said:
To Poppy & Debbie :Thanks for letting me share such a wonderful experience at the birth of some of the new litter.

Love Sue.

Whooopeeeeeeeeeeeeee,you've finally maged it :D Welcome to K9 Sue & Steve,you've got no excuse now not to make more posts & keep us updated on HRH Princess Cherry,& her lady in waiting Lulu,& of course loads of piccies :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for your help yesterday,i know it was a bit of a manic visit for you both :blink: It was a bit embarrassing having visitors who had to make their own lunch & keep me supplied with cups of tea :oops: but as you know,Poppy had to come first!!!

I was very proud of her when she was more than happy for you to see a couple of her babies being born :huggles:

Jinnyfizz,Flyn was more than happy with his input 8) :lol: Here's Mr cool guy 8)

DSCF7654.jpg

Well done to the proud Dad, I love the little snip on his nose, looking at pics of pups do you think any of them may have inherited it? It's just so kissable!!! Mind you so are all those little pudgies.... o:) o:) o:) o:) o:)

Congratulations Debs, Flyn and Poppy :cheers:

What a gorgeous bunch of babes, and what a shame to lose 4 :( , but the rest look to be a good size and very strong :huggles:

The proud parents look very pleased with their offspring :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

[SIZE=14pt] :cheers: :cheers: Well done Flyn and Poppy! :cheers: :cheers: [/SIZE]

So glad Poppy has a lovely healthy lot of puppies, :thumbsup: sorry about the little ones who didn't make it :( :huggles:

More pics ASAP please! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG what beautiful puppies, so shiney and such cute pink noses, I love the one snuggled into his mums neck and the 2 girlies folded over each other

they can almost be felt through the photos ( if you know what I mean !) so strokable :wub: :cheers:

:luck: with them all

Here's one more just for you Beth :)

This one was taken shortly after i came back from the vets,The pup born there came out bum first,& covered in green gunk :eek: ....as you can see,he's still a bit of a strange colour :blink: I've nicknamed him Moss :D

green.jpg

alfyn said:
Here's one more just for you Beth :)

This one was taken shortly after i came back from the vets,The pup born there came out bum first,& covered in green gunk :eek: ....as you can see,he's still a bit of a strange colour :blink: I've nicknamed him Moss :D

green.jpg

Hmmmm, good name Debs 8)

Lovely pups, so pleased they are all doing so well & Pops too.

Think you will have fun with these lovely little crackers :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back