The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Positive Fridays!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Happy Friday everyone!

I secretly love it when Dennis leaves all his soft toys all over the house :oops: When we have guests round (that he particularly loves) he will go to his bed and collect every single soft toy he has! always starting with ginger bear who is rather crusty and hanging on by a few threads!

However, I don't love when he leaves his kong lying around and I nearly break my legs tripping over it :eek::eek:

Positive fridays have taken a sad turn....
30A8B102-6DA5-42CD-867B-ED1E71022B21.jpeg

Unprepared for the leg jumper!

olive has met 4 new dogs on our walk so far half way around our area

I love the fact that every time Dennis comes in from the back door (either when he's been for a wee or when I've taken him on a walk) he will ALWAYS go and check his food bowl. He always thinks some food will magically be there, bless him!

I am in the lead for our family fitbit workweek hustle challenge (who can clock most steps from Monday to friday)

out for a quick walk as I NEED an early night as I fell asleep at 2:30 am

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back