The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

smoochygooch

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Beau [all ifs & butts] has produced a litter of seven pups to red devil, five dogs and two bitches, all different shades of fawns & brindles.

She delivered the first three dogs naturally, but unfortunatly had to be rushed to the vets for a cesarian, to have the others, and had a few problems with her uterus, which ended up in her being spayed, so clive and i were absolutly delighted when our vet rang to say that she had four other live births, and two of them were bitches, as obviously due to unforseen circumstances this was going to be her one and only litter, and we were getting a bit worried that there wasnt going to be a bitch for us, so alls well that ends well.

both bitches and two dogs are spoken for, so any body interested in having a dog pup, leave a message.

will post pics asap

cursty.

Glad to read that she's okay.

Looking forwards to seeing the photos.

Glad to hear things are ok now, love to see some pics :D

Hope she ok, and has managed to feed the pups alright. I expect she's a bit sore with the stitches, and those scrabbling little pups will not make it any better :(

Good luck with the puppies, I expect they will soon be snapped up.

Congratulations Cursty,Clive and a tierd but happy Beau :huggles: .Cant wait to see the babes ,well done to you all :cheers:

Well done Beau :) I'm so jealous. Just waiting for Lily to come in season now the little mare (w00t)

June Jonigk said:
Hope she ok, and has managed to feed the pups alright. I expect she's a bit sore with the stitches, and those scrabbling little pups will not make it any better :(

Hi june, well at the moment we are hand feeding every two hours as she hasnt got any milk at all, im hoping that she will have milk by the weekend, but my vet did say that he doesnt hold out alot of hope.

she cant keep anything down at the moment, so its not surprising that there isnt any milk, i think as she starts to feel better and starts to eat, that it will start flowing, i hope so I NEED SLEEP.....[LOL]

Oh gawd poor you. Good luck with the hand feeding. You must be exhausted.

Hi All - congrats to Beau! Cursty has asked me to try and post a pic for her - hope it works!!! (my fault if it doesn't)

Sarah

puppies.jpg

Thanx fot that sarah.

im having a little trouble getting my pics on at the moment, so i will continue to email them to my friend and get her to put them on, for the time being.

smoochygooch said:
Thanx fot that sarah.im having a little trouble getting my pics on at the moment, so i will continue to email them to my friend and get her to put them on, for the time being.

come on Cursty sort it out...

i wanna see more pics :D

This is the 3 boys that were born naturally before c-section ...

3boys.jpg

adorable! :wub:

:luck: Beau - and owner!

please don't mention any more about spare dog pups cos I'm feeling quite broody at the moment :wacko:

Beautiful babie's :wub: ......I hope Beau's feeling better soon .......Canned rice pudding is great btw, as it's easy to digest with the sugar and calcium helping her out (even if she bring's it up soon afterwards, she'll absorb something) :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Strike Whippets said:
Beautiful babie's  :wub:   ......I hope Beau's feeling better soon .......Canned rice pudding is great btw, as it's easy to digest with the sugar and calcium helping her out (even if she bring's it up soon afterwards, she'll absorb something) :thumbsup:   :luck:   :luck:

Thanks for that advice, its worth giving anything a try, she has finally managed to keep two small meals down.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back