The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Puppies Have Arrived.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congratulations! Gorgeous pups. Glad to hear you got a nice sized litter after all that.

Why am I soooo not surprised to hear Daniel is having one :lol:

Judy said:
Congratulations! Gorgeous pups. Glad to hear you got a nice sized litter after all that.
Why am I soooo not surprised to hear Daniel is having one  :lol:

ive decieded that two dogs aint enough (w00t) (w00t)

ive decieded that two dogs aint enough (w00t) (w00t)

If you were a sleep deprived zombee, like me, you would think that two dogs were plenty. lol -_- -_- Trust me i know lol

Beaus got a tiny amount of milk in a couple of her teats, iv got my fingers crossed that it keeps on coming.

Congratulations - just lovely puppies. :wub: :wub:

Fingers crossed for Beau and her milk supply :luck: .......The pup's should continue to stimulate her now hopefully :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

baldric said:
Mum and pups ...
mumandpups.jpg

Custy and Clive congratulations great puppies makes me feel so broody

I had my last litter 15 years ago.

Christinaclare and Reno

xoxo

The pups are now a week old, i weighed them all today to see how they were progressing and all of them had doubled there birth weight, some of them had put on 120z, and one greedy bugger had put on 14oz, i couldnt believe it, he found the whole weigh in a little too much and fell a sleep on the scales, so i took a picture, i will email it to my friend and get her to put it on.

Custy and Clive congratulations great puppies makes me feel so broody

I had my last litter 15 years ago.

Hi clare, its nice to see you on k9, i bet its nice for you to see some more casaloma whippets being bred, after all these years, clive worked out that the last casaloma pups that he bred were blakeney, gambits litter and that was 11 years ago, so its been a little while, i bet you will enjoy keeping track of these pups.

speak to you soon

lots of love xx

p.s christinaclare is my mum in law, just in case anyone reading didnt know.

Glad there all putting on weight Cursty :) Looking forward to seeing more piccys of them :wub:

well done so far with those lovely pups - you are doing a great job!

dark boy or choccy boy for me, send in post please!

Great news that the puppies have put on so much weight you must be doing a good job of feeding them glad mums getting a bit of milk of her own might cut down on some sleepless nights for you all.

Glad to hear mum and pups are doing so well they are lovely :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tony - have you posted those pictures in this thread by accident :blink:

Pups look great Cursty. Nice to see Clare on K9 too :thumbsup: 15 years ago.... must have been Cassandra & Topaz's litter is that right ? from Belle Star & Striker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
Tony - have you posted those pictures in this thread by accident  :blink:
Pups look great Cursty. Nice to see Clare on K9 too  :thumbsup: 15 years ago.... must have been Cassandra & Topaz's litter is that right ? from Belle Star & Striker.

I havnt a clue i will take your word for it judy,

Paula Roberts said:
Great  news that the puppies have put on so much weight you must be doing a good job of feeding them glad mums getting a bit of milk of her own might cut down on some sleepless nights for you all.
Im deffinatly getting a lot more sleep now, i feed them at 11.30pm and then i dont get up til 6am, i think that she has a good amount of milk now, as when i feed them they are not really all that interested, and they are very content, so they must be getting it from beau, i guess with all the trauma that beau went through at the start, that it just took a while for it all to kick in.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back